Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

(York County)

Default Time to dial back the rhetoric and deal with things as adults

So it appears that the golden boy lost the election. Too bad for Trump. However lets look at things from the standpoint as adults:

1. Republicans in general won or held ground across the state and nation. This is heartening as I'd feared Trump's bumbling would take down the party in general.

It hasn't and in Pennsylvania the Republicans appear to have held on to the state. On the national level the Democrats are once again faced with a situation where they will have to work together with Republicans to pass any legislation on that level.

2. Inflamatory rhetoric doesn't help anybody. Perhaps people feel strongly, but threatening to take back the country with force from the communist hordes which haven't appeared is only adding fuel to the fires of people on the other extreme who are likely saying the same things.

The more extreme the views expressed, the more that the people who want to brand gun owners as extremists win in the real fight over culture and values.

3. Time to stay vigilent, actively support pro 2A politicians and work on the grass roots efforts to keep our rights secure. Staying informed means no back door efforts to enact laws will survive to be passed.

4. I'll say it again. Tone down the rhetoric! Read up on how our electoral system works if you don't understand how the electorate works. I can't say I'm surprised that places like Philly, Pittsburg, Reno, Atlanta, Phoenix have gone for Biden. We all sort of knew this even before the election.

Truth is, in the end the majority did vote for the Democrat candidate. The electoral college only confirms the majority by making the final count decisive. Biden likely will be a one term president. Its time to start looking for a Republican for 2024 who will take back the White House.
    Last edited by Ecclectic Collector; November 7th, 2020 at 08:49 AM. Reason: grammar correction

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Time to dial back the rhetoric and deal with things as adults

I would prefer we look for the proof needed to verify the claims of a rigged election right now, rather than hope for some unlikely hero to emerge in the future.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

C'mon man, don't we have enough threads on this already?

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366827
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Wayne County)

The wheel that squeaks the most gets the most grease. You have good points , but I refuse to stay QUIET! Every rally that I can attend and squeak, I*ll be there!

(Wayne County)

One other thought, did the dems stay quiet, no. They made a lot of noise for 4 years.

(Erie County)

Proof is needed that the votes cast were legal votes.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post
    So it appears that the golden boy lost the election. Too bad for Trump. However lets look at things from the standpoint as adults:

1. Republicans in general won or held ground across the state and nation. This is heartening as I'd feared Trump's bumbling would take down the party in general.

It hasn't and in Pennsylvania the Republicans appear to have held on to the state. On the national level the Democrats are once again faced with a situation where they will have to work together with Republicans to pass any legislation on that level.

2. Inflamatory rhetoric doesn't help anybody. Perhaps people feel strongly, but threatening to take back the country with force from the communist hordes which haven't appeared is only adding fuel to the fires of people on the other extreme who are likely saying the same things.

The more extreme the views expressed, the more that the people who want to brand gun owners as extremists win in the real fight over culture and values.

3. Time to stay vigilent, actively support pro 2A politicians and work on the grass roots efforts to keep our rights secure. Staying informed means no back door efforts to enact laws will survive to be passed.

4. I'll say it again. Tone down the rhetoric! Read up on how our electoral system works if you don't understand how the electorate works. I can't say I'm surprised that places like Philly, Pittsburg, Reno, Atlanta, Phoenix have gone for Biden. We all sort of knew this even before the election.

Truth is, in the end the majority did vote for the Democrat candidate. The electoral college only confirms the majority by making the final count decisive. Biden likely will be a one term president. Its time to start looking for a Republican for 2024 who will take back the White House.
    First, I understand the desire of many people to return things to normal and fight the good fight in traditionally legitimate ways. But this post is at best premature, and at worst plays right into the hands of those who cheated to get Biden into office. 350 lawsuits were filed by the Biden team in the courts of battleground states in the years leading up to the election and they won most of them. All of those lawsuits were designed to help Biden and MANY OF THEM ran counter to existing state laws. It seems that COVID gave activist judges just the wiggle room they thought they needed in order to circumvent Article 2 of the Constitution. That's cheating and we should not put up with it. There is no off switch on the Constitution because of a flu virus.

Also, election laws have been blatantly disregarded. Boarding up polling places, poll workers wearing Biden masks, Biden signs outside polling stations, halting the counting for no good reason, accepting ballots without a post date or matching signatures, PA supreme court going rogue and changing PA election law. PA AG calling the election for Biden before election day. Massive 100 percent vote dumps at 3am in several key states for Biden. Evidence of software glitches that favored Biden 100 percent of the time and erased votes for Trump or turned them into Biden votes. Poll watchers being denied entry or being forced to watch from 20-30 feet away. PA Secretary of State issuing orders counter to the orders mandated by the Supreme Court. Trump votes being discarded. USPS workers told to backdate late ballots. etc etc etc

No we don't know at this point if Biden got a majority of the votes or the electors. The media does not get to decide the winner. Decision Desk does not get to decide the winner. Joe Biden and Joe Scarborough do not get to decide who won. The Courts need to get involved here, especially the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court will decide this election, not because they can, but because EVERYTHING Democrats did up until this point caused all this mayhem. They wanted to overload the system and install Biden, knowing that sorting thru all of the diabolical cheating would be extremely difficult or even impossible afterward.

Save your lecturing until after this is settled. Things are just not adding up in many ways and lawyers are taking depositions right now and gathering evidence of massive fraud around the country against Trump.
    Last edited by TSimonetti; November 7th, 2020 at 09:53 AM.

The Communist hordes are there. They have been there and now they are just waiting for the word to go. If POTUS has any success in undoing the election fraud they will be sent out. If not, when Biden is inaugurated they will be a permanent feature of the political landscape. OAC was not the first to start advocating for making of lists and punishing Trump supporters. And, they have actually been doing it. Former Secretary of the Treasury under Obama called for it too. He actually wants to make it a formal policy of the Biden regime.

Personally, I will no longer support the RINOs of Republican Party in their decades long game of profiting while pretending to oppose the Democrats. I am past full of that. In any case, it hardly matters because if the uniparty pulls this one off there will be no more elections that are not entirely rigged. Like in Iraq where Saddam Hussein would get 100% of the votes.

Your first point pretty much verifies massive fraud. We should not accept the results and give up the fight. This was a Conservative landslide in every election except POTUS. We have the numbers and the moral obligation to fight this evil until their end.

(Chester County)

Anyone catch Biden*s speech last night? He has further deteriorated to the point where he cannot even read/understand the teleprompter. It*s so utterly pathetic that I actually feel sympathy for him.

So, how long before President Harris is sworn in?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast