Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Time to dial back the rhetoric and deal with things as adults

She'll need to run and win in 2024, after President Trump leaves his second term.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

they keep crying theres no fraud going on, but how can counties have 104 or 107 percent of total mailed out ballots showing up?, its physically not possible.

we need to keep the lawsuits up . and punish the lawbreakers , not give them a slap on the wrist. we need to start having citizen trials for offenders if the judges cant be impartial anymore, we put them on trial for treason and crimes against the country and not upholding their sworn duties
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

(Delaware County)

Seriously, this post is giving right in to DEMONcrats cheating. If it stands, they set the bar & we will be a one party *origional Nazi* party led country from now on. If you think the votes were counted legally in the crucial swing states, you are simply disingenuous. As was said, this election is now for the Supreme Court....because of the Original Nazi party*s actions over 4 years, & their blatant cheating in counting FAKE ballots!
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    She'll need to run and win in 2024, after President Trump leaves his second term.
    As long as leftist billionaires, global corporations, and high tech companies give untold amounts of money to the dems, it will be difficult to win presidential elections. Saying nothing about mail in balloting which will be manipulated now and in the future.

We will see large amounts of money given by the above to elect both dem senate candidates in GA. The dems can still control the Senate.

(Wayne County)

MSM has declared Slow Joe and the Hoe as the winners. Let*s turn down the rhetoric my ass.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ItchyTick View Post
    Proof is needed that the votes cast were legal votes.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. The burden of that proof is on the accusers. To date there is no hard proof of fraud. There is only assumptions from people who have something to gain from the existence of alleged fraud.

Hasn't anyone learned anything in the past 4 years.....this country has been taken over and no one is willing to do anything about it......May God Help Us...omo.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mightypudge View Post
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. The burden of that proof is on the accusers. To date there is no hard proof of fraud. There is only assumptions from people who have something to gain from the existence of alleged fraud.
    Extraordinary claims? Extraordinary proof? Please explain 'extraordinary' to me.

On another note...who writes election procedures in PA? Who changed those procedures in PA?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by mightypudge View Post
    It is possible that the ballot counters wearing BLM and Biden apparel were 100% honest in the counting of the votes.
    It is possible that the ballots arriving in the middle of the night in unmarked trucks really did slant 99% for Biden and were 100% legitimate.
    It is possible that the election officials that sent poll watchers home and then continued to count votes made an honest mistake.
    It is possible that the windows were covered at the ballot counting operation because there was a sun glare, or a election worker was in witness protection.
    It is possible that poll watchers were removed because the election officials wanted them to spend more time with their families.
    It is possible that PA law was ignored by the PA Courts because they felt Trump voters were too stupid to remember when election day was and they wanted to be fair.
    It is possible that the USPS backdated the postmark on ballots to help the disenfranchised Trump Supporters.
    It is possible that the ballots in dumpsters were planted there by Rudy Guliani personally.

And yes, it is possible that Biden won fair and square. I however personally believe that these are very unlikely by themselves and almost impossible collectively. Everyone has to admit there is something fishy that the Dems will not support any investigation into what happened. If you believe you won fair and square, then why not support at least looking into what happened? Wait a week or two to declare victory in the interest of the Republic.

If there is no investigation, then I personally will have zero faith in any future elections. What is the point in voting if the Czar is just going to declare himself the winner regardless if the vote is certified, or there is good evidence of fraud?

If this stands, its time to divest, as the country will not be coming back as we know it. I will keep a few items in my safe that are sentimental to me and unlikely to get banned soon. I will take the $ and buy a ski boat or something and enjoy my life the best I can. I'm kinda tired of fighting and there is nowhere left to run to.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post

So, how long before President Harris is sworn in?
    Based on her giddy cell call to him I'm guessing January 20, 2021
    FUCK BIDEN

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast