Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Fayette County)

Default Re: Shapiro re-elected...

Shapiro is himself a complete fraud. He is nothing more than a far Leftist ideologue. How can I say this?

Look at his actions before, during, and after the election process. Shapiro had no business whatsoever of being involved in the election process, as he was a candidate for office.

County commissioners comprise county election boards, except when they are running for election. Then, because of the potential for conflicts of interest, commissioners step aside, and the Courts of Common Pleas appoint replacements until the election is completed.

Unlike the case of county commissioners, Shapiro inserted himself before, during, and after the election process.

Shapiro upholds the rule of the mob and the rule of the Democrat jungle; he does not uphold the rule of law.

(Delaware County)

Is shitpiro more likely to run for governor or senator. Both offices open in 2022.

If governor, he will probably face a Republican state Congress.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Is shitpiro more likely to run for governor or senator. Both offices open in 2022.

If governor, he will probably face a Republican state Congress.
    this needs to NEVER happen
    -Brandon

As a general rule, any politician who focuses on restricting the rights of the law-abiding, and not on prosecuting those who steal and hurt people, is hopelessly on the wrong path.

That's a rule I apply to all politicians, including DA's and AG's.

Democrats have to use fake memes, because quite frankly most of their base consists of criminals and relatives of criminals and employers of criminals. They don't WANT their candidates promising to put their cousin in jail for life after his 3rd violent felony, they don't WANT the immigration laws enforced against their off-the-books employees or boyfriends.

When crime is rampant, they want to hear promises. So the Dems promise to diligently pursue the crimes committed by people living in Philadelphia, by attacking Harrisburg Republicans and the NRA and rural hunters and imaginary "systemic racism". You know why crime plummeted since 1994? Because fewer criminals are free and on the streets, that's why.

Of all the murders committed in Pennsylvania since Shapiro took office, how many were committed by people relying on out-of-state license to carry? I'd bet "none". So our state AG is cracking down on this negligible-to-zero facet of crime. And where almost all gun crime is committed with handguns, he wants to take rifles away from the law-abiding.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

Hammer....Scorecard.....no other explanation......he was getting TROUNCED election night.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    I surprised it was that close. I 'm willing to bet most didn't even know who the GOP candidate was.
    I had no idea who she was and I tried to do research. Honestly, I wasn't impressed. Rather than listing accomplishments and an agenda, it just said (paraphrasing) "I'm used to taking on men and I became a successful trial attorney in a world dominated by men". I voted for her reluctantly. She was annoying the hell out of me just reading the info on her website.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123