Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Collier Twp, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    9305753

    Default Re: Pat Toomey stabs America in the back

    Toomey is and always has been a big stinking pile of dog feces!
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bucks County, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,201
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Pat Toomey stabs America in the back

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Now the freaking PA GOP said they won't intervene. These as holes were voted in by us and Trump is the one responsible for their numbers growing. Now they're telling Trump to shut up when we listened for 3 years of voter collusion from all the media and democrats! Contact tour rep now!!
    Fitzpatrick, the ex-FBI agent? What fucking good will that do?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
    (Northampton County)
    Age
    57
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    5310284

    Default Re: Pat Toomey stabs America in the back

    Heís always been a rat.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
    (Northampton County)
    Age
    57
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    5310284

    Default Re: Pat Toomey stabs America in the back

    Quote Originally Posted by Rendez-Voodoo View Post
    What are you angry about? Trump's claims ARE baseless.
    I canít understand how 90% of the mail in ballots were cast Democrat.... thatís the part that screams fraud to me. If the numbers were more similar to actual poll voting I would trust them a lot more.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dade City, Florida
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Pat Toomey stabs America in the back

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st8th83 View Post
    I can*t understand how 90% of the mail in ballots were cast Democrat.... that*s the part that screams fraud to me. If the numbers were more similar to actual poll voting I would trust them a lot more.
    These Democrats have absolutely no honor at all - they all should be ashamed of themselves.
    NRA - Pa Rifle & Pistol Assn.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Washington County)
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    7125058

    Default Re: Pat Toomey stabs America in the back

    Quote Originally Posted by Rendez-Voodoo View Post
    What are you angry about? Trump's claims ARE baseless.
    There just too many voting irregularities to claim that nothing fishy went on. What is wrong with investigating it if you claim to respect a fair election process? The known software problems alone warrant recounts in all of the battleground states. Then add in the rogue PA Supreme Court and PA Democrat machine and any thinking person can see how this all came together to help Biden. Besides, it's just infantile and premature to claim that a lack of produced evidence a mere 3 days after election day is proof that there is no evidence. It takes time to gather evidence. That's what the RNC and Trump lawyers are doing now. Some of the evidence has been turned over to the DOJ. Why would any attorney investigating this allow the leftist media to see evidence before the DOJ gets it? Would you want such an attorney representing you in your life?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Too close to Philly!, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    576
    Rep Power
    21474840

    Default Re: Pat Toomey stabs America in the back

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    communist troll alert.
    Yes...INDEED.
    It's better to live one Day as a lion, than 100 years as a sheep. Tibetian Proverb.
    When in the course of human events. We all know the rest.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    6,206
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Pat Toomey stabs America in the back

    Sheesh, Rendez-Voodoo sure has a collection of red Chiclets there. Toomey actually posted in Trump's favor this afternoon.
    Thank you for keeping me safe.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Too close to Philly!, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    576
    Rep Power
    21474840

    Default Re: Pat Toomey stabs America in the back

    Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Several thousand ballots were magically found in philly and a few hundred in Pittsburgh, today.

    Yesterday when the postal service did a sweep they found well under a hundred.

    Where, pray tell, did they come from?
    I can imagine the cell phone call, Hi, Rita, I need 1,565 Biden ballots by Tomorrow morning.
    NO PROBLEM.
    It's better to live one Day as a lion, than 100 years as a sheep. Tibetian Proverb.
    When in the course of human events. We all know the rest.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Too close to Philly!, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    576
    Rep Power
    21474840

    Default Re: Pat Toomey stabs America in the back

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    This is all the Republicans fault. They expected this to happen and yet did absolutely nothing to prevent it. It's pretty much standard for the Republican party. Squawk and bitch and throw out catch phrases like " The American people won't stand for this" and "We have evidence". They have been talking the same bullshit for the last 4 years and the only people in jail are Republicans. They really make me sick. They supposedly have evidence of child trafficking, treason, spying on Trump's election. What have they done with it? Absolutely nothing. They all need to be fired.
    The dems ae NOT the loyal opposition.
    They will do ANYTHING to regain Power.
    When We (the consrvatives) take the High Road....WE LOSE.
    It's better to live one Day as a lion, than 100 years as a sheep. Tibetian Proverb.
    When in the course of human events. We all know the rest.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: April 7th, 2013, 06:46 PM
  2. ROFLOL Reid stabs Specter in the back and sticks it in deep !
    By son of the revolution in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: May 8th, 2009, 05:51 PM
  3. "Let's Take America Back"
    By PisnNapalm in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 14th, 2008, 07:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •