Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Philadelphia - Virgnia Armed Men Arrested - Planned Attack or Exercising Rights?

Armed men arrested in plot to attack Philly vote counting center
    By Jeff Mordock - The Washington Times - Friday, November 6, 2020

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-vote-countin/

Two heavily armed men were arrested early Friday morning in a plot to attack the city*s convention center where presidential vote counting is going on, according to the Philadelphia Police Department.

The pair from Virginia were armed with handguns and an AR-15 rifle outside the convention center, the police said.

The police said they received a tip about the men and alerted the FBI. A Hummer belonging to the pair, reportedly covered in QAnon stickers, was parked outside the convention center.

While investigating the vehicle, the two men approached the officers. Police said one man had a concealed handgun and the other had a visible handgun. An AR-15 rifle was inside the Hummer, police said.

Both men had a license to carry a firearm in Virginia, but Pennsylvania does not recognize those licenses, according to the police.

The men, who were both taken into custody, were not identified. It is unclear if state or local charges will be filed against them.

The Pennsylvania Convention Center has become a flashpoint amid the election uncertainty. President Trump has a lead in Pennsylvania, but that is dwindling and he is desperately trying to stop the vote counting.

On Thursday, the convention center was the sight of dueling protests with one side demonstrating to stop the vote counting and the other demanding it continues.

Armed men detained outside Philadelphia Convention Center where ballots are being counted
    November 06, 2020 08:14 AM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-being-counted

Philadelphia police detained two men on Thursday after receiving a tip about a Hummer with armed men allegedly plotting to attack the city's convention center, where officials were counting Pennsylvania ballots.

No one was reported injured, and police said they found weapons, including handguns and an AR-15, in the vehicle parked a short distance from the Philadelphia Convention Center. Both men were from Virginia, according to the Washington Times, and police said they each had a license to carry a gun in that state, but those licenses are not recognized in Pennsylvania.

Police sources told NBC10 that the men were making threats against the center, but it was not immediately clear what sort of charges, if any, the men will face.

Photos taken at the scene show the rearview mirror on the Hummer had QAnon decals, including a large *Q* and *#WWG1WGA,* which stands for: *Where we go one we go all.*

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Philadelphia - Virgnia Armed Men Arrested - Planned Attack or Exercising Rights?

(likely) A: Dumb asses
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lehigh County)

Exclamation Re: Philadelphia - Virgnia Armed Men Arrested - Planned Attack or Exercising Rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    (likely) A: Dumb asses
    What better way to start the next round of gun bans 🤔

Default Re: Philadelphia - Virgnia Armed Men Arrested - Planned Attack or Exercising Rights?

Or just a false flag, for narrative purposes....
    Hold the Line...

(Bucks County)

To be fair, that IS the traditional response to treason.....
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanvic View Post
    Or just a false flag, for narrative purposes....
    I'll go with this^^^

Had to have Q stickers on the car

Just remember this boys and girls Police received a TIP. Likely one of the many alphabet bois in their little club.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(York County)

Both men had a license to carry a firearm in Virginia, but Pennsylvania does not recognize those licenses, according to the police.
    Thanks AG Shapiro: As of May 16, 2018, Virginia residents will no longer be able to carry in Pennsylvania pursuant to a Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit. Pouring salt into an already open wound, the Attorney General has also specified that non-resident permits will no longer be recognized in PA...

When are we going to flush this turd?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by 7998 View Post
    Just remember this boys and girls Police received a TIP. Likely one of the many alphabet bois in their little club.
    Thats what makes me laugh. 99% of the time, someone gets tipped off.
    I dont know about you, but If I were to pull something like this, do you think I'd
    tell anyone?
    Haven't heard anything about the virus, is that still going on?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast