Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Susquehanna County)

Default I'm very disgusted with PA!

The bullshit being played in Philthy is sickeningly wrong. So is the idiotic decision of the PA Supreme Court that the signature of mail in ballots DID NOT need to be verified. As individuals we need to contact our State Reps and Senators, and demand that they write NEW laws establishing a fair mail-in system, complete with the ability to trace the source of ballots and establishing the requirements for ballot counting and observation. We also need to goad our General Assembly members into reviewing the members and election system of the Supreme Court.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

Default Re: I'm very disgusted with PA!

They learned after they lost the last rigged election.

All well and good, but a day late and a vote short. The state legislature should have bulldozed a more coherent voting process and screw the state supreme court. But then again, their testicles never descended enough to do that.

(Lehigh County)

We're going to learn a lot from this election. Whether that education turns into meaningful change remains to be seen. Every state should take all the pages from the Florida book of ballot counting moving forward.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by P89 View Post
    They learned after they lost the last rigged election.
    They experimented in CA for the last mid term and realized it's easy to simply add ballotsand create the outcome you want.
    Now with that being said there's no doubt there is voter fraud. There's no disputing that but the question is how much? My main concern is Philly NOT letting in Republicans to confirm vote counts. I believe this is law that both parties need to be present...I know when I worked polls in Bucks County this was the case.

Also, the damn GOP in PA needs to get involved. Trump can't do this on his own...they need to make sure the vote is fair regardless who it benefits.

(Bucks County)

There already were laws covering mail in ballots in PA.

The PASC ignored them, and made their own shit up. Just like them drawing up the voting districts BS.

pa.gov is just as corrupt as Illinois and NJ.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Also, the damn GOP in PA needs to get involved. Trump can't do this on his own...they need to make sure the vote is fair regardless who it benefits.
    Expecting those worthless idiots to anything useful is like expecting a chicken to perform Shakespeare. The only thing the PA GOP is good for is ignoring their own candidates.

(Beaver County)

I wonder how many skirts secretly voted left. I know mine went right because I saw their votes.
    Very bad looking now.

I guess we can stop the fracking and drilling now. No sense in giving biden a good economy...Trump should just reverse all of his changes.

(Carbon County)

I read multiple counties received more mail-in ballots than were requested

XCERPT:

BOOCKVAR: "You know, I can't remember Lancaster County specifically. What I can tell you is that some of the counties — so, in Lancaster, I'm thinking it probably had to do — so they're one of, I think, the two counties that have Hart voting systems.

Each voting system vendor has the way they translate with the data, has worked slightly differently. And as you know, this dashboard, and even the website, it's the first year that we broke out provisional ballots, mail-in ballots, and in-person.

So, some of the reporting, if the county's files were not done perfectly, it might merge to the categories, it might put things in the wrong category.

So we've been working on all those quirks. Like, I know, for example, York was off for a little while but that is now corrected.

So that may explain what was going on with Lancaster. There's just been — most of it has been the county, the way they sent us the files, the data was just not in the right place, basically."
    https://news.grabien.com/story-pa-se...ent=story30317
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Jefferson County)

Should be no more secret ballets. Every voter and ballet should be tied to a single human with a unique identification number that is held by both the state and federal government(for if the voter moves to another state). voter rolls should be tied directly to databases which keep track of birth, death, and naturalization to automatically roll people on or off, as fitting for the reason.

Any form of voter fraud should be punishable by VERY long terms in prison, not the slap on the wrist that it is now. States should re-institute loss of voting rights for life upon true felony convictions(only a handful of states prohibit felons).
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast