Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: I'm very disgusted with PA!

NOT FAIR!! CAN'T CHEAT!!!!

I worked for Trump at the Stroudsburg office and the enthusiasm was through the roof. I saw a map showing Monroe went for Biden and I was floored. I also donated small mounts to about six appeals. It takes money and work to run a campaign. Get involved and we can move the Congress more In our direction of choice in two years. It is not too early. Find your county political organization and get involved

(Blair County)

start calling your state reps we can still win if we bitch enough . they can override the results .

(Washington County)

Dan Bongino is just reporting that in Pennsylvania, the rejection rate for mail-in ballots is 25 times lower than in 2016. They're counting them ALL folks. Massive fraud going on.

(York County)

When I moved from NY to PA 20 years ago, I was amazed at the difference. How much more freedom, common-sense, etc. prevailed here.

Today... the contrast is still there: I'd far sooner live here than NY/NJ etc. BUT the 'difference' is not nearly as big.

I'm not one of those who moved from a 'bad' place to a 'good' place, then voted for all the shit that made the previous place bad (See: Arizona)... But it sure does seem like the difference is being eroded year after year. It's even starting to feel like PA 2020 is not that far off NY 2000 and the 'difference' is as much because NY has gone so far left the last 20 years vs. PA being a "bulwark"...

I'm the first to admit retreat vs. fight is a long-term losing proposition. OTOH... When I retire in a few years I'm strongly considering moving to a redder/freer state.
    DGAF

(Bucks County)

Whatever corruption or fraud there is, exists because we the people allowed it.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Philadelphia County)

I think it*s time to start being..... more tolerant about where we live and decide where we raise our families

We can*t keep moving from infected areas like most republicans did in Michigan and Arizona and Virginia for example and many other place that are BECOMING liberal strongholds

No one wants to live in a neighborhood full of liberals but we can*t keep running off to rural areas and Kentucky because you don*t fit in... because that void is what create these democrat strongholds.... it*s time to start moving back into the cities and inner suburbs or this is gonna keep happening where one or two counties gets to decide an election

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Master View Post
    I think it*s time to start being..... more tolerant about where we live and decide where we raise our families

We can*t keep moving from infected areas like most republicans did in Michigan and Arizona and Virginia for example and many other place that are BECOMING liberal strongholds

No one wants to live in a neighborhood full of liberals but we can*t keep running off to rural areas and Kentucky because you don*t fit in... because that void is what create these democrat strongholds.... it*s time to start moving back into the cities and inner suburbs or this is gonna keep happening where one or two counties gets to decide an election
    I don't disagree.

OTOH, I'm only human. At best I may have 30 years left - though if some substantial portion of that is 'as an invalid' I don't want it. At worst, I could be hit by a bus / get bad news tomorrow and not even see the 2022 midterms. My -younger- sister - non-smoking, non-drinking, healthy-eating, physically-fit - just got diagnosed with terminal cancer and will be lucky to see 50 later this year. She sure-as-shit is not getting to 55. I do care for my children's future, but...

There comes a point where I understand folks going "fuck it" and retreating to safe haven & comfort. I've recently inherited the family farm in rural Missouri. I could move back there and live out my days in peace and happiness with my guns my god and the rest largely intact.

Is that chickenshit? Is that short-sighted? Is that selfish? Probably. Just saying you reach a point in life where 'fuck it, I'm good if I do ____" is tempting. I never claimed to be a founding father or a righteous man or a hero.

I guess my response to your point is this: on a real, human, reality-basis... is there a rationale for fighting the good fight if you're old and tired and worn out from years of already doing so? At what point does one say "It's over to the young'uns and if they won't fight the fight, then I'm done"? I raised my kids best I could with right-lessons and right-viewpoint. If they're not willing to take over the fight... why should I spend my sunset years in conflict vs. 'living out my days' in comfort? If those who come along 100 years from now face adversity / lack of freedom / challenges... There does, IMHO, come a point where... you know... Fuck it. Their problem, not mine.
    DGAF

Agreed, the GOP better start backing up our President.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    start calling your state reps we can still win if we bitch enough . they can override the results .

(Fayette County)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast