Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I'm very disgusted with PA!

Quote Originally Posted by P89 View Post
    They learned after they lost the last rigged election.
    shame we (the greater body 'we') don't learn and didn't have turnout on the off-year and midterm like we did this year.
    might've gained some ground and prevented some of this.
    it wouldn't stop them from cheating but with more of us around in authority they might've been less successful.
    hindsight sharper than foresight.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Susquehanna County)

Listen guys....Election law is established by the STATE LEGISLATURES. So let's PLEASE get off our rumps and write, email and bedevil our STATE General Assembly until they write enforceable, workable laws to establish a real and workable mail-in voting system that includes traceable ballots e.g. serialized and registered to a specific voter or a bar code identifying the voter.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Delaware County)

Instead of sitting here in the comfort of our homes, we should be protesting night and day until the Governor resigns and the PASC is hung for treason...harsh words...but a heck of a lot better than having this country to to hell in a hand basket...or SHIT as I like to say.

I hope you guys are up for it...cause anything short of that is never going to resonate with these corrupt FUCKS!

Here's a good piece entitled "Governor Wolfe and his Legions of Darkness" By Ken Blackwell, former Ohio Secretary of State which appeared in Townhall.

What is happening in Pennsylvania is a dark moment for America. Under the leadership of Governor Wolf and his liberal regime, the Pennsylvania elections system has become completely compromised. It has become clear the leadership in this state is anti-democratic, does not value our constitution, and is engaged in an outright attack on the legal votes that have been cast by the good, hardworking people of the Commonwealth.

As the former Secretary of State of Ohio, I have overseen multiple elections in a state that for years has been dedicated to transparent election administration and ensuring there is bipartisanship, fairness, and security that breeds confidence in our results. The actions taken this cycle by the Pennsylvania executive government are abnormal, unethical, and downright corrupt.

It could not be clearer that the Democrat-run Pennsylvania executive government only wants votes counted that support their agenda and their candidates.

The actions Governor Wolf*s administration has taken to slant the vote for their candidates is the most egregious abuse of power I have ever witnessed in my decades of working on elections. It is unconstitutional, un-American, and they must be held accountable.

In mid-September, Pennsylvania's state Supreme Court upended the carefully crafted work of Pennsylvania's legislature by mandating that mail-in ballots received after Election Day be counted. Taking it a step further, the court also ruled that such ballots do not even need a postmark, the key accountability measure to ensure Election Day does not turn into never-ending Election Days.

As if that wasn*t enough, Wolf operative PA Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, who is charged with overseeing the elections process, issued unilateral guidance on October 28 directing counties to canvass these late ballots as soon as possible instead of segregating these ballots as previously directed and upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Boockvar also provided eleventh-hour direction for Pennsylvania counties to provide information to voters whose ballots were incorrectly completed. While it is important problematic ballots are resolved, Boockvar gave no clear guidance on how to resolve them. This left county boards of elections confused and inconsistent in resolving these issues, furthering the sea of chaos across Pennsylvania*s ballot counting system.

Pennsylvania's highest court and Secretary Boockvar are complicit in a nationwide plot that intentionally and irresponsibly opened the door to the election chaos we are seeing today.

In John 3:19 it says, "Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil," and Pennsylvania Democrats' desire to conduct this election in the dark is not going unnoticed. What I am seeing here truly saddens me for the future of our democracy.

Thankfully, President Trump and Republicans across America are fighting back, and will not allow this election to be stolen by the partisan hacks who have shown themselves to be enemies of a free and fair election process. The people of Pennsylvania deserve to have every legal vote counted. In my days as Secretary of State in Ohio, this would never have been a question.

The actions taken by Pennsylvania officials exemplify their clear bias against Republicans up and down the ballot. Transparency is crucial in this process and its integrity must be upheld if Americans are to have faith in the results.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Allegheny County)

Right here with you. I've been disgusted with it ever since I moved here.

(Lancaster County)

[QUOTE=knight0334;4309028]Should be no more secret ballets. Every voter and ballet should be tied to a single human with a unique identification number that is held by both the state and federal government(for if the voter moves to another state). voter rolls should be tied directly to databases which keep track of birth, death, and naturalization to automatically roll people on or off, as fitting for the reason.

^^^This ! If I need a special Government issued Real ID with the neat little gold star to assure everyone its me getting on a fuckin plane, I should need one to vote^^^

[QUOTE=SgtRecon;4311895]
    Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Should be no more secret ballets. Every voter and ballet should be tied to a single human with a unique identification number that is held by both the state and federal government(for if the voter moves to another state). voter rolls should be tied directly to databases which keep track of birth, death, and naturalization to automatically roll people on or off, as fitting for the reason.

^^^This ! If I need a special Government issued Real ID with the neat little gold star to assure everyone its me getting on a fuckin plane, I should need one to vote^^^
    The problem with fed databases...
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8207686.html
    4k names added after feds fail to add one and it results in a mass shooting.

Incompetent fucks in government cant manage a database. Including the drivers license ehich libs are now giving to illegals and soon will be expanding that to granting illegals real id as its racist to prohibit them from flyingand enjoying all rights legal citizens enjoy. Cuz constitution and declaration and feelz.

However they can justify their perversions.
    Mechanical voting, single day, signed receipts, all on paper punched by a machine no electronics. machine also keeps a count and ballot verified by voter and elections board then signed by both one copy for each. Reregistration requirement every 4yrs not to be on presidental year, fail to vote two times and you must re register since there is an election almost yearly, including primaries. And finger ink to deter repeat voting.
    Live streamed survelience online, recorded by anyone

(Luzerne County)

Lock and load, get ready, BINGO is coming.
    You don't have enough guns untill you don't know how many you have.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Whatever corruption or fraud there is, exists because we the people allowed it.
    Absofuckinglootly. PA in total did not do this disgusting shit; the dems did.

Ask how many gunowners stayed home from the polls a few years back when the left loaded the PA SC?

Too many lazy (non-)voters in PA allowed this.

Just learned an acquaintance - who is a business man who WILL suffer under Bidet - didn't bother to vote.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    Absofuckinglootly. PA in total did not do this disgusting shit; the dems did.

Ask how many gunowners stayed home from the polls a few years back when the left loaded the PA SC?

Too many lazy (non-)voters in PA allowed this.

Just learned an acquaintance - who is a business man who WILL suffer under Bidet - didn't bother to vote.
    that is a real shame when it'd have been delivered to his door and could have been filled out from the couch, thrown back in the same box and would have been hopefully picked up the next day.
    voting without underwear, couldn't get easier unless they allowed proxies and believe me, if they have their way there will be proxies just like they implemented in the house.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123