Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Juniata County)

Default Bloomberg's Anti-Gun Agenda Stopped Cold GOA email

You did it!
    Despite Michael Bloomberg spending over $1M to flip the Pennsylvania General Assembly, gun owners sent anti-gun challengers packing and scored a few wins along the way.
    While the Presidential race hangs in the balance, here are how things shaped up in the Keystone State.

Although all of the results are not in for some races, we are thrilled to see the following GOA-endorsed candidates winning their elections! Please help us congratulate these pro-gun champions:
    PA Senate
    SD 15 John DiSanto
    SD 25 Cris Dush
    SD 33 Doug Mastriano
    In addition to the above endorsed candidates, GOA A-rated challenger Devlin Robinson defeated anti-gun incumbent Pam Iovino in SD 37.
    PA House
    HD 10 Aaron Bernstine
    HD 12 Daryl Metcalfe
    HD 62 Jim Struzzi
    HD 66 Brian Smith
    HD 73 Tommy Sankey
    HD 76 Stephanie Borowicz
    HD 86 Perry Stambaugh
    HD 87 Greg Rothman
    HD 90 Paul Schemel
    HD 111 Jonathan Fritz
    HD 122 Doyle Heffley
    HD 130 David Maloney
    Congress
    CD 10 Scott Perry - As of this writing, Scott Perry leads anti-gun challenger Eugene DePasquale by almost 10 points, but the race hasn't been called yet.
    Make no mistake about it, this is a victory against Michael Bloomberg's anti-gun agenda. In fact, here is what Stuart Varney of Fox News had to say about it:
    I think that Michael Bloomberg has lost. He spent a billion on trying to get elected, 100 million trying to get Florida to go for Biden. He’s lost it all and he’s got nothing to show for it.” (Stuart Varney on Fox News, 11/4/20)
    And it's because of you that Bloomberg left Pennsylvania empty-handed.
    As we enter the 2021-2022 legislative session, Pennsylvania gun owners will have strong allies in the General Assembly.
    GOA will be working with these allies to get pro-gun legislation re-introduced, including bills for:
    Constitutional Carry
    Strengthening PA's firearms preemption law
    And, of course, we'll monitor anti-gun legislation to ensure that such things like Red Flag Gun Confiscation Orders, gun bans, magazine restrictions, universal background checks, and other bills to restrict your rights are defeated.
    The price of liberty is eternal vigilance. Join us in standing guard!
    In liberty,
    Dr. Val Finnell
    Pennsylvania Director
    Gun Owners of America
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(York County)

Default Re: Bloomberg's Anti-Gun Agenda Stopped Cold GOA email

It amazes and frustrates me that the democratic party has so set itself on a platform that is against the wishes of so many Americans on the issue of gun ownership. You'd think they'd read the writing on the wall. But no. The democratic party wastes no opportunity to push their agenda which fundamentally sets it against just about all the heart of America. Michael Bloomburg is just a tool with lots of money to spend in his quest to try to make our country better so people like him can enjoy their private armies of armed thugs to protect them while we peasants are supposed to be docile servants.

(Northampton County)

I wouldn't lose any sleep if someone turned over their bullets to him in person. (if you know what I mean)

(Beaver County)

I'll throw a party (and by that, I mean I'll have a glass of whiskey and smoke a cigar) when that **** dies. I fucking hate people who try to impose their beliefs on others and this guy is even more disgusting to me because he has the money to make a huge change for things that are objectively good in the world but chooses to spend it in the most selfish ways imaginable.

(Philadelphia County)

Cherry on top would be Shapiro sent packing....agreed with the previous post.I love that Bloomdouche wiped his ass with and flushed away all of that money.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Lancaster County)

The sad truth is Bloombergs money could have gone to make so many things better for people instead the stupid fuck spends it trying to take control of people. How many mental health business could have been opened , how many poor neighborhoods could have been gentrified, how many jobs could have been created? But no instead this asshole is going after people who do nothing illegal and have zero bad intentions. Fucking punk.

I’m taking it with a grain of salt for the moment...” the votes are still being counted”

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    The sad truth is Bloombergs money could have gone to make so many things better for people instead the stupid fuck spends it trying to take control of people. How many mental health business could have been opened , how many poor neighborhoods could have been gentrified, how many jobs could have been created? But no instead this asshole is going after people who do nothing illegal and have zero bad intentions. Fucking punk.
    I always wondered why the "preachers" who attempt to tell us how to live don't spend their obscene money to help society.

Would it be legal for gun dealers/stores to not sell to democrats?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Would it be legal for gun dealers/stores to not sell to democrats?
    I don't know if this is the case in PA. But when I helped my BIL buy a gun in NJ...the owner of the shop and I got to talking. We were discussing gun registrations and other BS and he stated that if a gun shop closes. The state and federal government gets all transaction records.
    I told him if they ever have to close down maybe a pipe would accidentally burst or a fire would start in the filing cabinet.
    He just smiled while filling in paperwork.