Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default After this election is over, change your voter registration status to Democrat

We can be more effective voting in their primaries.

Default Re: After this election is over, change your voter registration status to Democrat

And when applying pressure to Legislators

"I am a registered Democrat and vote in every election. I oppose the proposed legislation..."

We are going to need a lot more Machiavelli if we want to keep our country.

(Columbia County)

Default Re: After this election is over, change your voter registration status to Democrat

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post
    First we need better candidates. Over the last decade we had many GOP candidates claiming to be pro gun but the lacking any name recognition, speaking ability and charisma , and campaign management where because of it, their campaign went down in flames. A Pro gun candidate has to have a reasonable chance to win.

Secondly in PA state government, state pension reform is a major topic. I don't know how true this is but I heard that 1/3 of the entire workforce in PA are state employees. The last governor's election the GOP candidate made pitch for pension reform. Wolf left that issue alone. Guess who 1/3 of the work force in PA voted for?

Third in non presidential elections gun rights voters don't seem to show up much.

Finally if this mail order vote continues, the GOP is going to have to change their campaign strategy to deal with it. I don't know how but it appears most of the democrats voted by mail. Many never voted before in their lives however now since they can vote from their own home they are going to vote.

(York County)

I go back and forth depending on which primary I think most important - whether a good challenger to a RINO on our side needs my support Vs. how much 'damage' can I do to them.
    DGAF

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    And when applying pressure to Legislators

"I am a registered Democrat and vote in every election. I oppose the proposed legislation..."

We are going to need a lot more Machiavelli if we want to keep our country.
    i really like this idea. i feel like if i call my rep they probably look me up and go "pfft who cares"

definitely felt that way during the covid lockdowns. dinniman didn't even get back to me when all i asked for was a reason as to why he thought we couldn't open up sooner. not even a form email.

definitely something to consider...

No we need to go even deeper, Join the dem party as moles and expose this fraudulent crap
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Lehigh County)

After seeing what's been happening I can't bring myself to do that. May just register as an Independent.

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post
    I changed my mind. I changed my party registration to :"No Affiliation". The Republican Party abandoned Trump and I will not vote for them unless Trump endorses them.

I also volunteered to be a poll worker on election day. If you can make time, please volunteer to do it. We cannot let them steal another election.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...h/#more-206985

Only 2 years to the next election ! I like the idea of switching to democrat or Independent !

It is the voting machines that were compromised.

You can register democrat and vote democrat and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.
    You can register Republican and vote Republican and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.
    You can register Independent and vote independent and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.

Heck, fill in the blanks below and I will tell you want the rigged answer would be.
    You can register _________ and vote ________ and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.

It is a coup led by not guns or revolutionaries...it is a coup helped by technology.
    "May the odds be ever in America's favor"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast