Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: After this election is over, change your voter registration status to Democrat

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlG View Post
    Poll workers had no part in or input to this stolen election. Prior to this election, the mail-in ballots were delivered, sealed, by county workers to the polling location on election day. They were then opened and checked for write-in votes. At least with this method, the poll workers (those elected [or if the position is vacant, appointed by a judge] to ensure fairness at that polling location). during this election, we never even saw the mail-in ballots for the precinct. We have no way of knowing how many there were (other than the poll book stating that one was mailed out and whether or not it was returned). And what of the people to were sent a mail-in ballot, but still showed up to vote on election day? We had a handful who brought the blank mail-in ballot with them and were allowed to vote normally. We also had several who didn't and were only allowed to vote provisionally. We have no way of knowing how many of those provisional ballots counted.

I would like to protest this election based on the fact that I couldn't do the job I was elected to do, because the county decided they were changing how elections are handled.

Source: I am the Majority Inspector for Altoona Ward 7.

Are you serious?

Come to the city and watch the poll workers tell the black people who to vote for and how to do it - AT the polls.

Source: My neighbor who was there watching it happen and wants us to help watch over it the next time.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Default Re: After this election is over, change your voter registration status to Democrat

Quote Originally Posted by crapshoot View Post
    ROFLMAO! Imagine thinking voting even matters at this point. Man, some of you will just resist any change no matter what.
    Agreed. Since the election wasn't rigged, be prepared for the same outcome in the future.

(Blair County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Are you serious?

Come to the city and watch the poll workers tell the black people who to vote for and how to do it - AT the polls.

Source: My neighbor who was there watching it happen and wants us to help watch over it the next time.
    It is illegal for a poll worker to tell someone who to vote for. Hell, it's illegal to discuss a particular candidate (good or bad). Unfortunately, it is also illegal to use a recording device inside the voting room.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlG View Post
    It is illegal for a poll worker to tell someone who to vote for. Hell, it's illegal to discuss a particular candidate (good or bad). Unfortunately, it is also illegal to use a recording device inside the voting room.
    Yeah, well since it's illegal, then it must not have happened and there was no fraud otherwise either because... it's not legal.

Sarcasm aside, it DID happen and aside from her confronting the offender about it and getting the head person in charge in on it, all that came of it was the "vote helper" being told that my neighbor was right and that they needed to stop doing it.
    My neighbor was then asked if she would like to be "in charge" or whatever "position" it is since she clearly knows the rules, but she declined and said she wanted to keep doing whatever it is that she was there to do as a "watcher" or whatever she was.

No recordings. Sure does make it tough to get away with altering votes if there's no way to prove it.
    Voting sucks - the process does. It has sucked long before this election too.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123