Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: After this election is over, change your voter registration status to Democrat

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Finally if this mail order vote continues, the GOP is going to have to change their campaign strategy to deal with it. I don't know how but it appears most of the democrats voted by mail. Many never voted before in their lives however now since they can vote from their own home they are going to vote.
    If universal mail voting continues, just pack it in. The country is lost. There's no way to iron out the problems with mail in voting. That's not even going into the bullshit that can happen with the counting machines.

You can switch parties and play all the games you want, but when the dems enact their wishlist items (PR & DC statehood, amnesty for 30 million illegals) they'll solidify their control on the country for the hundred years if not forever. Demographics and education matter and we lost that battle in 70s and 80s.
    Last edited by KPShooting; January 8th, 2021 at 11:42 AM.
    F*#K THE ATF

Default Re: After this election is over, change your voter registration status to Democrat

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCan99 View Post
    It is the voting machines that were compromised.

You can register democrat and vote democrat and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.
    You can register Republican and vote Republican and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.
    You can register Independent and vote independent and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.

Heck, fill in the blanks below and I will tell you want the rigged answer would be.
    You can register _________ and vote ________ and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.

It is a coup led by not guns or revolutionaries...it is a coup helped by technology.
    I agree it is a coup helped by technology. We need paper ballots, voter id and mandatory auditing after the winner is declared prior to them taking office. I could be wrong but I don't think the stealing/deleting of votes was only based on party affiliation. I think the Dominion systems moved votes from Trump to Biden and also deleted votes for Trump.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by PottsJ11 View Post
    After seeing what's been happening I can't bring myself to do that. May just register as an Independent.
    You can't vote in primaries as an independent in PA. Might as well join the Libertarian party for all the good it will do.

Best to pick Democrats or GOP and join.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Delaware County)

So you are suggesting we cheat ??? Nah......I’m good.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

north central keystoner land, Pennsylvania

ROFLMAO! Imagine thinking voting even matters at this point. Man, some of you will just resist any change no matter what.

(Blair County)

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post
    I also volunteered to be a poll worker on election day. If you can make time, please volunteer to do it. We cannot let them steal another election.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...h/#more-206985
    Poll workers had no part in or input to this stolen election. Prior to this election, the mail-in ballots were delivered, sealed, by county workers to the polling location on election day. They were then opened and checked for write-in votes. At least with this method, the poll workers (those elected [or if the position is vacant, appointed by a judge] to ensure fairness at that polling location). during this election, we never even saw the mail-in ballots for the precinct. We have no way of knowing how many there were (other than the poll book stating that one was mailed out and whether or not it was returned). And what of the people to were sent a mail-in ballot, but still showed up to vote on election day? We had a handful who brought the blank mail-in ballot with them and were allowed to vote normally. We also had several who didn't and were only allowed to vote provisionally. We have no way of knowing how many of those provisional ballots counted.

I would like to protest this election based on the fact that I couldn't do the job I was elected to do, because the county decided they were changing how elections are handled.

Source: I am the Majority Inspector for Altoona Ward 7.

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlG View Post
    Poll workers had no part in or input to this stolen election. Prior to this election, the mail-in ballots were delivered, sealed, by county workers to the polling location on election day. They were then opened and checked for write-in votes. At least with this method, the poll workers (those elected [or if the position is vacant, appointed by a judge] to ensure fairness at that polling location). during this election, we never even saw the mail-in ballots for the precinct. We have no way of knowing how many there were (other than the poll book stating that one was mailed out and whether or not it was returned). And what of the people to were sent a mail-in ballot, but still showed up to vote on election day? We had a handful who brought the blank mail-in ballot with them and were allowed to vote normally. We also had several who didn't and were only allowed to vote provisionally. We have no way of knowing how many of those provisional ballots counted.

I would like to protest this election based on the fact that I couldn't do the job I was elected to do, because the county decided they were changing how elections are handled.

Source: I am the Majority Inspector for Altoona Ward 7.
    Thank you for the info.

Who counted in the mail in ballots for the precinct this election if it was not poll workers?

Who made the decision in your county to change the process? Americans in their local jurisdictions need to know who locally is responsible for helping to steal the election.

(Delaware County)

I would have voted Biden in the primary. I couldn’t see anyone else in the field with less chance.

(Wyoming County)

My .02
    I don't believe there is ever any "Good" bipartisan legislation. aka compromise. That typically means they throw out the best parts that constituents want, and settle for watered down sneaky bullshit like the last omnibus bill. AKA everybody fuckin loses. That's what compromise means in Washington D.C.

Well it may not apply to most primaries: but Presidential Primaries aren't useful for picking the best of either party. I'm told a Ted Cruz, or a Rand Paul can't win the nomination because they can't win the Election, because they are too faithful to the party ideals. That's why I equate the Presidential election to Bi-partisan legislation.

Leaving out the Democrat party, let's focus on the R's

Given I don't want to stir up the Trump followers- let me go back and highlight the other candidates: Romney, McCain, Bush W, Bush H.W. & Bob Dole. We're these the best the Republican Party could give us? We're any of you running around with Romney Flags? or McCain Flags? If you did I bet you burnt them when they turned on Trump.

After being registered as a Republican for all my voting life, I switched my party affiliation to Libertarian after the Pennsylvania R's did their "Enhanced PFA" legislation.... Perhaps it wasn't the best cause to make my point but my local Representative actually called me back after sending her a photo of my new Certificate of voter registration.

Anyway- Republican's haven't done anything to earn my return. I may voluntarily return if I decide that there is a particular R candidate for President I wish to vote for in the primary in 2024. BUT in my humble opinion aside from having a small influence on your local candidates, your vote in the Democrat Presidential primary in 2024 will be a tear drop in the Pacific Ocean.
    Last edited by ExFlyinguy; January 8th, 2021 at 05:20 PM.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCan99 View Post
    It is the voting machines that were compromised.

You can register democrat and vote democrat and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.
    You can register Republican and vote Republican and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.
    You can register Independent and vote independent and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.

Heck, fill in the blanks below and I will tell you want the rigged answer would be.
    You can register _________ and vote ________ and the rigged machine will count your vote as democrat.

It is a coup led by not guns or revolutionaries...it is a coup helped by technology.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast