Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Biden presidency with Republican senate?

Unfortunately as of right now it's not looking good for Trump to win. What I'd like to know is realistically what all Biden can do to pass the gun reform on his agenda? The house would have to write the bill which it looks like the democrat's will still maintain a majority in. However, we should hopefully end up with 52 or worst case (As of now) 51 maintain a majority in the Senate. That would mean it would get out voted in the senate correct? I'm just curious how screwed we are here from a gun rights perspective?

Default Re: Biden presidency with Republican senate?

With people like Romney who want to been seen as compromisers who knows. And an obstructionist Senate is more like to flip in 2 years.

(Allegheny County)

Gun reform is the least of our worries...put your mask back on and do as they say. I hope you understand that is why the COVID scenario was introduced. It caused universal fear (whether justified or not) to facilitate lock downs and squelch dissent. It*s tyranny on a global scale. The middle finger to all the unwashed and those who dared to question. The system has ceased to hide their contempt of us. It was a nice show for a while, but debate is time is over kids. Time to take your MANDATORY vaccines (which will kill and maim some of us) but don*t worry it*s compassionate to save just one at the expense of the rest of us. Lord have mercy on us all.

Quote Originally Posted by arrowtech View Post
    Gun reform is the least of our worries...put your mask back on and do as they say. I hope you understand that is why the COVID scenario was introduced. It caused universal fear (whether justified or not) to facilitate lock downs and squelch dissent. It*s tyranny on a global scale. The middle finger to all the unwashed and those who dared to question. The system has ceased to hide their contempt of us. It was a nice show for a while, but debate is time is over kids. Time to take your MANDATORY vaccines (which will kill and maim some of us) but don*t worry it*s compassionate to save just one at the expense of the rest of us. Lord have mercy on us all.
    Believe me I'm worried about that too. I'm currently staring at my portfolio debating about selling out on all my positions. If he locks us down again we're going to see the DOW under 20,000 again.

Guns are the last thing on my mind, its all my other freedoms and work.
    Looks like I'll have none.

(Allegheny County)

You mean a Harris Presidency?

Even if there's no turncoats in the Senate, they can still write executive orders and order the ATF to fuck around and trample on more freedoms.

(Bucks County)

What I havent heard anyone else mention is since the hair sniffer in chief will decree that we will all have to wear a mask in public, that means facial recognition is no longer viable security measure so any terrorist can get in and reign havoc

(Montgomery County)

I wouldn't count on Toomey with any anti-gun measures. He's written a Universal Background Check bill.

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

#1. Toomey and Collins from Maine are likely to support gun control, and there may be others.
    #2. Look at the ATF in the past few weeks under Trump. They have decreed AR Pistols as NFA items without congress passing anything. This will continue under a DEM POTUS.
    #3. Biden will never take the oath of office. Once the votes are counted, they will withhold his medication and, combined with a corruption scandal that the media now covers, Kamala will take over.
    #4. I would expect no less than AR Pistols becoming NFA items, a complete ban on internet sales of parts and ammo, universal background checks including ammo.
    #5. I would not be surprised at a new Assault Weapons Ban and registration, ammo registration, magazine bans.
    #6. You wont be able to afford anything because the economy will shut down until a mandatory vaccine comes out. If you refuse the vaccine you will be quarantined until you relent. No job, no church, no life, no pew pew.

I need a drink....

As of 1545 hours November 4th, its looking pretty bad for Trump. Biden will most likely win this and Trump will try to challenge and it will fail. Looks like we held the Senate. However, a couple of Rino's will put the screw to Freedom Less Government legislation that comes its way. The SCOTUS is our Alamo. I think we can survive the first two years of a Biden Administration with gridlock and a SCOTUS that should do its job. My biggest problem with Trump was that he and the Senate and House during his first two years did absolutely nothing for the 2nd Amendment, nothing. That was our generational chance for at least Constitutional Carry. Anyway.. it was a good and interesting run for the past four years! Stay strong, stay aware and stay safe!
    My GGG Grandpappy,front row (20th NC, Co. F.) and Family Circa 1900.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast