Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Anyone in-the-know have a sense for how PA state assembly/senate races are going?

Or is there an easy way to see all of them on the PA elections website? Right now it looks like you have to drill into each county and it's not very user-friendly.
    Would be really nice if we picked up a few with the surge in in-person voting.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Anyone in-the-know have a sense for how PA state assembly/senate races are going?

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    Or is there an easy way to see all of them on the PA elections website? Right now it looks like you have to drill into each county and it's not very user-friendly.
    Would be really nice if we picked up a few with the surge in in-person voting.
    What you seek lies here.
    https://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/G...tive=undefined
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Anyone in-the-know have a sense for how PA state assembly/senate races are going?

How do we know if we picked up seats or lost seats and total R vs D in the house and senate?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    How do we know if we picked up seats or lost seats and total R vs D in the house and senate?
    If you get the skinny on that let me know. I was wondering the same thing.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    If you get the skinny on that let me know. I was wondering the same thing.
    Here you go....but nothing yet until mail in votes counted.

https://ballotpedia.org/Pennsylvania...lections,_2020

(Berks County)

I counted current tally and I get 114 R's for The House and 17 of the 25 Senate seats that were up for election. I don't know how many flipped, if any.

ETA: My Rep, Maloney, still shows 0 votes for election day, I don't know what is going on there but I know he scored well yesterday.

(Bucks County)

It*s none of your fucking business, citizen! Put your mask back on and sit down and shut up!
    They didn*t even announce the winners in the primaries back in Spring. It*s the new America where votes mean nothing. Yes, you get to vote, but nobody cares and it changes nothing!

It*s time to water the tree!

(Allegheny County)

Looks like worthless Antia Kulik got reelected thanks to the equally useless county/state Republican party. If DeVito had an ounce of support I'm sure he could have flipped the seat.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Looks like worthless Antia Kulik got reelected thanks to the equally useless county/state Republican party. If DeVito had an ounce of support I'm sure he could have flipped the seat.
    I think it's pretty safe to say overall that if republicans didn't get out to vote this year, for the most charismatic candidate with this much enthusiasm that's done so much for the country already and while we have this much to lose, we will NEVER be able to defeat democrats again.
    -Brandon

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    I think it's pretty safe to say overall that if republicans didn't get out to vote this year, for the most charismatic candidate with this much enthusiasm that's done so much for the country already and while we have this much to lose, we will NEVER be able to defeat democrats again.
    You're probably right. Biden pledged to immediately put 30 million illegals on a pathway to citizenship. When dems can just swear in new voters like that there will be no beating them.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast