Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good to see

(Monroe County)

Default Good to see

I don't care who you are voting for, just good to see people exercising thier american right to vote !!! The people will have thier say.

Default Re: Good to see

What I want to know, do the mask "laws" (medical) also apply to voting?

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Does it matter? It’s not a law...do what’s right for you and standup for yourself. If they refuse to let you vote, call local authorities/lawyer/press.

My refusal to wear a mask while in person voting, not only for medical reasons, is also political speech. Just like my right to carry a firearm while voting is considered political speech.

(Allegheny County)

I saw an article with a headline saying that you can't be turned away from voting for having no mask.
    I didn't read the article though.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

I heard more than one announcement that in Berks masks are not required.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lycoming County)

I don't know about anywhere else, but the poll workers at my voting place are friggin ancient. I might wear one just as a courtesy to them, but I doubt many around here will. At the local stores to me, I'd say it's only about 10-15% that wear them and it's usually the elderly.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Does it matter? It*s not a law...do what*s right for you and standup for yourself. If they refuse to let you vote, call local authorities/lawyer/press.

My refusal to wear a mask while in person voting, not only for medical reasons, is also political speech. Just like my right to carry a firearm while voting is considered political speech.
    I am thinking the same, but is it worth getting arrested over? I read somewhere,
    where refusing someone their right to vote is a felony? I could be wrong, but if thats the case, then yes it is worth it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I don't know about anywhere else, but the poll workers at my voting place are friggin ancient. I might wear one just as a courtesy to them, but I doubt many around here will. At the local stores to me, I'd say it's only about 10-15% that wear them and it's usually the elderly.
    A lot of those elderly, who are afraid of the chirus will not be there this year and their exodus has created a shortage of poll workers. I would sit inside and help out except I won't for two reasons. 1) I won't sit there and wear a mask and 2) I wouldn't sit there for that 13 hours+ that they have to. I'd do 4 hours or so unmasked but I didn't get the feeling that that was an option. I will be out distributing lit for my Rep though and I'll be away from the crowds, sans mask and if anyone wants to come discuss the candidate with me they can.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I am thinking the same, but is it worth getting arrested over? I read somewhere,
    where refusing someone their right to vote is a felony? I could be wrong, but if thats the case, then yes it is worth it.
    How can they arrest you for something that isn’t a law? They can try, sure...ain’t gonna get anywhere though.

YMMV, IANAL. All I know is that if they try to keep me from casting my vote in person for any reason tomorrow I’ll be calling josh prince or another lawyer to come sort it out before I call local authorities and 69 news. It is your constitutional right as a free American citizen to vote and no one can take that away from you for ANY reason.

It’s not about the mask. It’s never been about the mask. It’s about control thru fear. It’s not a mask, it’s a muzzle. Stand up now or get used to wearing one the rest of your life like a good little sheep.
    Last edited by Woodwanderer; November 3rd, 2020 at 01:25 AM.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by lancejw2 View Post
    I don't care who you are voting for, just good to see people exercising thier american right to vote !!! The people will have thier say.
    Go back to NYC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast