Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default TUESDAY NOV 3 2020 ELECTION PENNSYLVANIA 2A VOTER GUIDE & SAMPLE BALLOT - Link

-
    TUESDAY, NOV 3, 2020 ELECTION, PENNSYLVANIA 2A VOTER GUIDE & SAMPLE BALLOT - LINK: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366669
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Juniata County)

Default Re: TUESDAY NOV 3 2020 ELECTION PENNSYLVANIA 2A VOTER GUIDE & SAMPLE BALLOT - Link

Bump
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Default Re: TUESDAY NOV 3 2020 ELECTION PENNSYLVANIA 2A VOTER GUIDE & SAMPLE BALLOT - Link

Thanks for the guide. Helped a bit. One thing it was missing was district 9 congressman. Meuser is up for re-election this year.

(Bucks County)

Had to wait 2 hrs 15 min in Bucks to vote - that was at 7 am. Some kind of kerfuffle delayed some people voting as they were confused with the switch to new paper ballots.

I believe everyone on their way to work is what caused the 7am long lines. My wife couldn*t wait this morning at 7am so she has to go after work. I work from home so I went at 9am. Was out in 10 min.

The Great PA Election Theft is on. Go to Gab.com to see many of the incidents already being report. Philly a nightmare. Stuff on Allegheny County too.

https://gab.com/

The Silicon Valley refugee that started this new platform in response to Big Tech censorship is a Scranton man and runs this out of PA. It is a true free speech platform so expect to see things you do not like. The difference is that you have the tools to censor what you want to see. Unlike Twitter or FB, those decisions are not made for you. Unlike the Big Tech which has limited election reporting to its seven trusted outlets, Gab allows all reporting that is consistent with the exercise of First Amendment rights. The platform is growing like crazy as everyone gets banned on the others.

(Bucks County)

(Erie County)

Waited in line 2 hrs 10 min in MontCo District 7. Longer for the people arriving later.

Did not see any Dem voter guides, not a one.

Lots of Republican voter guides in peoples hands.

Longer than the 2016.

(Northampton County)

Waited 1hr 30minutes, Northampton county. Dem state rep hopeful "answering questions" for people in the line, she got an awful lot of cold shoulders from folks. This is an important county, turnout was huge from what I can tell. Never seen this many at the polls. Passed by at 0730, line was crazy long. Not sure how folks are leaning, but this should be interesting.

Wait.... today is Election Day? I wish someone somewhere would have said something. A commercial somewhere, some sort of mailer, a post on the forum, a rally, the news.... anything. Oh well, I*m sitting in front of a fire, guess I will catch the next election. Damn me for not seeing this until now.