Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Chester County - Hand-delivering ballot at voter services?

Hi all, long time member, but sheesh... looks like I haven't posted in maybe 10 years. Hope this is the right place for this post.

Anyway I originally was planning to vote in-person like "normal" but I started getting concerned about how long I'd have to wait in line. I don't mind the wait itself, it is worth it to me and I took the day out of work, but I have to be back in time for my kids to get off the bus. So I got myself mailed a ballot, with the intent of hand-delivering it to Voter Services in Chester County tomorrow (Nov 2).

Like many, I am really concerned about "funny business" going on with ballots that aren't voted in polling places on Election Day where you put it in the machine yourself. So in theory I could forfeit this ballot at my polling place and still wait in line with everyone else, but I have the aforementioned issue. I guess my question is, is the chain of custody of the ballots in the gov't services center pretty solid where I needn't be too worried about something happening to it? I plan to walk past the drop-boxes and go thru the metal detectors and so on and hand it to someone beyond that point, as I believe that is an option we have.

Just having some second thoughts and looking for some assurance that this process is being handled properly at the gov't center. Thanks!

(Chester County)

Default Re: Chester County - Hand-delivering ballot at voter services?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by gunmetal View Post
    Hi all, long time member, but sheesh... looks like I haven't posted in maybe 10 years. Hope this is the right place for this post.

Anyway I originally was planning to vote in-person like "normal" but I started getting concerned about how long I'd have to wait in line. I don't mind the wait itself, it is worth it to me and I took the day out of work, but I have to be back in time for my kids to get off the bus. So I got myself mailed a ballot, with the intent of hand-delivering it to Voter Services in Chester County tomorrow (Nov 2).

Like many, I am really concerned about "funny business" going on with ballots that aren't voted in polling places on Election Day where you put it in the machine yourself. So in theory I could forfeit this ballot at my polling place and still wait in line with everyone else, but I have the aforementioned issue. I guess my question is, is the chain of custody of the ballots in the gov't services center pretty solid where I needn't be too worried about something happening to it? I plan to walk past the drop-boxes and go thru the metal detectors and so on and hand it to someone beyond that point, as I believe that is an option we have.

Just having some second thoughts and looking for some assurance that this process is being handled properly at the gov't center. Thanks!
    You should read this post: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...73#post4301873

In theory the mail-in ballot count process is supposed to be secure, in practice, given the obvious Democrat voter fraud in Pennsylvania, voting in person would be better.
    When you turn in your mail-in ballot, it goes to a warehouse where it gets stored, then opened and counted on or after election day.

Lots of opportunity for Democrat voter fraud between drop off, delivery, storage, and counting.
    By contrast, if you vote by regular ballot on election day in person at the polls, your vote is counted as you cast it.

All mail-in, absentee, and provisional ballots can be contested during the warehouse count, and the Democrats will attempt to contest your vote for Trump.
    The Democrats have illegally staffed all vacant ballot counter positions with fanatical Democrat activists who will attempt to alter the 2020 Pennsylvania vote count.

Since you have a mail-in ballot, it will need to be officially spoiled in order for you to vote in person at the polls.
    You will need to bring your entire ballot package including all envelopes with you to the polls, and request that it be spoiled so that you may vote in person.

The election officials will void your ballot in front of you, and give you a fresh ballot to cast in person.
    If the specified process isn't followed, you will only be allowed to cast a provisional ballot at the polls, and that provisional ballot gets processed later at the warehouse.

If you want my personal opinion as a registered poll watcher, I suggest you vote in person at the polls on Nov 3, 2020.

Protect your 2A rights.
    VOTE TRUMP.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Chester County)

Thanks Berncly.

We got 2 districts combined this year at our polling place (Caln 2 and Caln 4) so the lines may be even bigger than usual, but I am going to do the above and wait in line. Hopefully it won't be more than a couple hours -- but I'd have difficulty sleeping at night if I didn't KNOW my vote didn't get meddled with.

The 'election officials' who can spoil my ballot are just the people at the table who sign me in and give me a ballot right?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by gunmetal View Post
    Thanks Berncly.

We got 2 districts combined this year at our polling place (Caln 2 and Caln 4) so the lines may be even bigger than usual, but I am going to do the above and wait in line. Hopefully it won't be more than a couple hours -- but I'd have difficulty sleeping at night if I didn't KNOW my vote didn't get meddled with.

The 'election officials' who can spoil my ballot are just the people at the table who sign me in and give me a ballot right?
    Yes.
    When you sign in they will check their list of mail-in ballot recipients.

When your name comes up they should tell you the process detailed above.
    If they don't that means they messed up, and you should insist on doing things as I described.

How professional and knowledgeable they are will depend on who is staffing your polling precinct, and if there is equal party representation.
    With all the young fanatical Democrat activists involved this year, anything is possible including deliberately giving you false instructions at the polls.

The importance of every vote for Trump in this election cannot be overstated.
    Thank you for your effort to make sure your vote gets counted correctly.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?