Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (York County)

Default Re: Election and gun owners

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    IF a person is a gun owner and truly wants to defend that right....They would have to be terminally stupid to vote for Biden or any other Democrat! Note: Terminal, a medical term meaning you're going to die from it!
    This

I am not a single issue voter. I will not, however, vote for a candidate who is unqualified to hold public office because they fail to even attempt to honor the oath of office which requires they "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States" which includes the Bill of Rights, and the 2nd Amendment in particular.*

If a candidate does not vehemently fight to protect the Constitution and the rights of citizens first and foremost -- before any other "agenda" -- they do not have any business in a position of public trust and are unfit for office. Period.

*Until more than one party puts forth a candidate that can meet even these minimal qualifications, I must vote for the most viable candidate who is closest to fulfilling these duties. I would LOVE to have more than one minimally qualified candidate to choose between based on substantive policy issues, etc. but this is not something we have seen in a general election in my lifetime.

This time the choice for Americans is crystal clear: Trump 2020!
    I am not a lawyer.

PickingPA Guest

Keep in mind, a very LARGE percentage of Americans are not interested in the political system and therefore make ZERO effort to do basic research on their own

They tune in to the local and National network news, or read their local newspaper, or worse yet...they get their news (and opinion) fed to them through their Facebook feeds.

The fact that they might have grandpa’s revolver hidden on the top shelf in the basement, or they keep a .22 rifle for groundhogs in the garden, doesn’t mean that they see the democrats as a threat.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Keep in mind, a very LARGE percentage of Americans are not interested in the political system and therefore make ZERO effort to do basic research on their own

They tune in to the local and National network news, or read their local newspaper, or worse yet...they get their news (and opinion) fed to them through their Facebook feeds.

The fact that they might have grandpa’s revolver hidden on the top shelf in the basement, or they keep a .22 rifle for groundhogs in the garden, doesn’t mean that they see the democrats as a threat.
    Your right picking, but this type of gun owner is under the radar and probably not in the national number of firearm owners.

I have been into guns for 55 years and there was a day that gun owners, otherwise refered to as the gun lobby around election time, were considered a viable force and even our enemies did not brag about a platform of draconian gun legislation prior to an election.

Unlike biden who apparently feels confident that talking about outlawing the most popular platform of rifles is an advantage to his prospects of a victory.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    I am not a single issue voter. I will not, however, vote for a candidate who is unqualified to hold public office because they fail to even attempt to honor the oath of office which requires they "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States" which includes the Bill of Rights, and the 2nd Amendment in particular.*

If a candidate does not vehemently fight to protect the Constitution and the rights of citizens first and foremost -- before any other "agenda" -- they do not have any business in a position of public trust and are unfit for office. Period.

*Until more than one party puts forth a candidate that can meet even these minimal qualifications, I must vote for the most viable candidate who is closest to fulfilling these duties. I would LOVE to have more than one minimally qualified candidate to choose between based on substantive policy issues, etc. but this is not something we have seen in a general election in my lifetime.

This time the choice for Americans is crystal clear: Trump 2020!
    I AM a single issue voter! And the Issue for me is FIREARMS. In all of my years as an active "gun rights supporter", that actually goes back to BEFORE Harlon Carter's "revolution" in the NRA, I've noticed that one can determine a politician's stand on every other issue based on his stand on the private ownership of guns! And Democrats rarely make the cut!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by imashooter2 View Post
    Your statement infers that firearms rights are the most important issue for all gun owners. I*m of the opinion that at least half of them care more about free stuff and lifting the "oppressed" than their rights.
    Aww fucking 'A guy! Agony County and Philthydelphia? Those Free Shit Army types and fake votes are what did it.

That plus the slew of lackadaisical gun owners in Pennsyltucky that stayed out of the polls allowing the Demoncrats to load the Pennsyltucky Supreme Court with libtard judges. That's how Demoncrats win; in the liberal loaded courts as NON-lazy voters won't fall for their shit otherwise.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12