Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Philadelphia BLM Leader Arrested

Just an FYI Philadelphia Black Lives Matter leader Anthony Smith has been arrested and charged by the Feds. He's currently being help at Lehigh County Prison. For those of you in that area, please stay safe. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the BLM homies started "peaceful protesting" in the area to free their boy. It's about time the Feds round up these terrorists and traitors!

Below is the link:
    https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...loyd-protests/
    Last edited by jjones3211; October 29th, 2020 at 03:39 PM.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Philadelphia BLM Leader Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by jjones3211 View Post
    For the lazy, the arrests are for arson of multiple police cruisers.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    For the lazy, the arrests are for arson of multiple police cruisers.
    I didn't see a bail amount, if any. I was hoping for something like $1M, like Lancaster divvied out.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Good! It's a start.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Lehigh County)

Exclamation Re: Philadelphia BLM Leader Arrested

Have know fear the sleepy joe and camel campaign will soon come to their rescue 🎻

(Bucks County)

Suck it Kenny and Krasner!

Apparently, this has upset the local communists too. Winning!

Free Ant Smith! Drop the charges now! Defend the Philly rebellion!

By Workers World Philadelphia bureau posted on October 28, 2020

Ant Smith leading chants in Philadelphia at the Oct. 3rd *Fists Up! Fight Back! Rally & Teach In* in honor of Breonna Taylor and in solidarity with Louisville and all communities mobilizing in defense of Black lives.

Workers World Party strongly condemns the outrageous arrest of Anthony *Ant* Smith, a high school teacher, community leader and organizer with Philly REAL (Racial, Economic and Legal) Justice.

On Oct. 28, federal officers arrested Smith on trumped-up charges related to resistance activities that occurred earlier this summer during the rebellion after the police murder of George Floyd. These types of bogus charges parallel the racist police tactics that have led to the incarceration of countless Black liberation leaders. They must be urgently resisted.

Smith has been a prominent organizer of the Black Lives Matter movement since 2015, leading countless marches against racist police brutality, to tear down the statue of notoriously racist Mayor Frank Rizzo, and to free political prisoner Mumia Abu-Jamal. Smith*s leadership, whether in serving food every week with Food Not Bombs Solidarity or in the founding of the Philly Black Radical Organizing Collective, has put a target on his back. Now the federal officers and local police want to make Smith a political prisoner.

Like many Black people, Smith has been terrorized by the police throughout his entire adolescence and adulthood. He has been stopped-and-frisked, given rough rides, and brutalized by police during protests. The state recognizes his leadership and his abolitionist politics and is now trying to shut him down, along with the entire Black liberation movement. We cannot let this happen.

The timing of Smith*s arrest couldn*t be more politically motivated. The people of Philadelphia continue to rise up against endless racist police terror, centuries of racist oppression and decades of abuse. On Oct. 26, the Philadelphia police murdered Walter Wallace Jr. in front of his mother and neighbors, who frantically urged police not to shoot. Since then, thousands of people have protested and rebelled against systematic racism and capitalist exploitation, leading to mass arrests and more police riots. The Pennsylvania National Guard arrived on Oct. 28 to enforce a military occupation of the city.

As the capitalist election promises to bring more of a spotlight to Philadelphia and Pennsylvania, we understand that the ruling class and their agents want to send a clear message to the movement: We will shut you down by any means necessary.

Our movements must unite in defense of the most oppressed, in defense of brilliant Black fighters like Ant Smith, by any means necessary.
    Workers World Party will do everything we can to support the righteous demands of the self-defense movement:

Free Ant Smith! Drop the charges now!

It is right to rebel against racist police terror!

Drop all charges against those arrested during this rebellion and free all the prisoners!

Reparations to the Black community!

Tear down the prison walls! Free them all!

Abolish the police!

(Delaware County)

My wife works with his group to help find jobs for people in West Philly. He is an activist, but NOT affiliated with BLM. He has his own organization.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Tearing statues down burning cop cars, yeah what a role model.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    My wife works with his group to help find jobs for people in West Philly. He is an activist, but NOT affiliated with BLM. He has his own organization.
    Bullshit.
    He's BLM.
    Doesn't matter what "good work" he does under other groups.
    Islamists are also fond of running charities when they aren't busy rioting and murdering people.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Bucks County)

The TV presser with the US Attorney was very good. I liked the guy a lot. NO BS and the case is open and more arrests are likely.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast