Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Philadelphia BLM Leader Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    And I should believe you, why ??? You are entitled to your opinion but trying to shit on mine isn*t helping your cause. Thats like me calling you a Klansman cause you are a white guy that likes guns. But like I said, you are entitled to your opinion.
    No offence, but we should believe You...WHY???
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Delaware County)

The A side is that it's the Fed's and Crapsner can't drop the charges or give the Bitches ROR.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Paid protester jobs?
    Well, it's a job,
    many of the "useful idiots and Fellow travelers" "matriculate" at U of P.

(Delaware County)

This country was headed for destruction, long before BLM and Antifa. And I haven*t seen Islamic rioters. Is that new ???
    Why whatever do you mean???
    who mentioned mohamaedism rioters???
    Except perhaps the French, the Italians. the Russian, the Dutch, the Saudi's (who I don't like), the Indians, the Jordanians, Shall I go on, or do you get the idea??

(Berks County)

Was Obama handling out free bullhorns when he was giving away cell phones?

(Montgomery County)

This country was headed for destruction, long before BLM and Antifa. And I haven't seen Islamic rioters. Is that new ???
    You haven't seen a lot of things Aggie, because you don't want to see.
    You are one of the most racist people in this forum, because you can't see past color or creed to identify evil standing right in front of you.

Your flippant remarks are arrogant in their ignorance, the very definition of a Democrat lulled into submission and obedience by a steady diet of propaganda and censorship.
    Despite all evidence to the contrary, you can't comprehend that ethnicities and ideologies other than Caucasian Judeo-Christians can be racist, evil, violent, and murderous.

Your calling me a Klansman because you can't defend your BLM statement, convinces me you are an Obama/Biden Democrat.
    Your slandering me with an inflammatory racial slur, reminds me of a quote by Thomas Sowell, an African American I respect and admire.

"Anyone who studies the history of ideas should notice how much more often people on the political left, more so than others, denigrate and demonize those who disagree with them, instead of answering their arguments." - Thomas Sowell

Here is another Thomas Sowell quote you probably are not familiar with, Aggie.

"It takes no more research than a trip to almost any public library or college to show the incredibly lopsided coverage of slavery in the United States or in the Western Hemisphere, as compared to the meager writings on even larger numbers of Africans enslaved in the Islamic countries of the Middle East and North Africa, not to mention the vast numbers of Europeans also enslaved in centuries past in the Islamic world and within Europe itself. At least a million Europeans were enslaved by North African pirates alone from 1500 to 1800, and some European slaves were still being sold on the auction blocks in Egypt, years after the Emancipation Proclamation freed blacks in the United States." - Thomas Sowell

What you seem to be completely ignorant of Aggie, is that BLM, Antifa, and even the Democrat Party, are all integrated with Islamists today, largely due to Obama/Biden.
    In many cases the BLM, Antifa, and Democrat leaders inciting violent attacks and riots are, in fact, Islamists.

Ironic when considering that Islam is one of the only worldwide ideologies that still practices slavery today.
    Even more ironic when considering that Islam historically aligned itself with Nazis and still does so today.

Islamists leading a BLM/Antifa riot in California with chants of "Death to America", the signature slogan of Islamists worldwide including ISIS and Iran.
    Hundreds of Black Lives Matter protesters marched through the streets of Oakland, Calif., last Wednesday chanting "death to America."
    Rioters among the crowd also set fires and broke into several businesses while vandalizing others, according to police. https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/09/o...and-smash-cars

Islamists chant Death to America in New York.JPG

Islamists leading a BLM/Antifa riot in New York with Islamist chants of "Death to America". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fvQUUuCrq4
    "Death to America" in the streets of NYC yesterday. In a page straight out of the ISIS playbook, new signs and new foreign funded gangs arrive. https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/09/n...ath-to-america
    -
    Last edited by Berncly; November 1st, 2020 at 03:21 AM. Reason: typo, long night
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    You haven't seen a lot of things Aggie, because you don't want to see.
    You are one of the most racist people in this forum, because you can't see past color or creed to identify evil standing right in front of you.

Your flippant remarks are arrogant in their ignorance, the very definition of a Democrat lulled into submission and obedience by a steady diet of propaganda and censorship.
    Despite all evidence to the contrary, you can't comprehend that ethnicities and ideologies other than Caucasian Judeo-Christians can be racist, evil, violent, and murderous.

Your calling me a Klansman because you can't defend your BLM statement, convinces me you are an Obama/Biden Democrat.
    Your slandering me with an inflammatory racial slur, reminds me of a quote by Thomas Sowell, an African American I respect and admire.

"Anyone who studies the history of ideas should notice how much more often people on the political left, more so than others, denigrate and demonize those who disagree with them, instead of answering their arguments." - Thomas Sowell

Here is another Thomas Sowell quote you probably are not familiar with, Aggie.

"It takes no more research than a trip to almost any public library or college to show the incredibly lopsided coverage of slavery in the United States or in the Western Hemisphere, as compared to the meager writings on even larger numbers of Africans enslaved in the Islamic countries of the Middle East and North Africa, not to mention the vast numbers of Europeans also enslaved in centuries past in the Islamic world and within Europe itself. At least a million Europeans were enslaved by North African pirates alone from 1500 to 1800, and some European slaves were still being sold on the auction blocks in Egypt, years after the Emancipation Proclamation freed blacks in the United States." - Thomas Sowell

What you seem to be completely ignorant of Aggie, is that BLM, Antifa, and even the Democrat Party, are all integrated with Islamists today, largely due to Obama/Biden.
    In many cases the BLM, Antifa, and Democrat leaders inciting violent attacks and riots are, in fact, Islamists.

Ironic when considering that Islam is one of the only worldwide ideologies that still practices slavery today.
    Even more ironic when considering that Islam historically aligned itself with Nazis and still does so today.

Islamists leading a BLM/Antifa riot in California with chants of "Death to America", the signature slogan of Islamists worldwide including ISIS and Iran.
    Hundreds of Black Lives Matter protesters marched through the streets of Oakland, Calif., last Wednesday chanting "death to America."
    Rioters among the crowd also set fires and broke into several businesses while vandalizing others, according to police. https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/09/o...and-smash-cars

Islamists chant Death to America in New York.JPG

Islamists leading a BLM/Antifa riot in New York with Islamist chants of "Death to America". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fvQUUuCrq4
    "Death to America" in the streets of NYC yesterday. In a page straight out of the ISIS playbook, new signs and new foreign funded gangs arrive. https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/09/n...ath-to-america
    -
    THIS!!! All of it.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    -
    The great irony here is that in no where else in the world can you practice this form of free speech AND get police protection doing it. They want to tear that down so that only their speech is allowed.

What's that old saying? "I don't agree with you but I'll fight to defend your right to say it".

Yet they want to tear down the system that affords them the right to do the very thing they are protesting against.

I had no idea islam was involved with antifa/blm. No wonder the media adores them.

What is wrong with this thread, the last page wont load

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast