Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: F.O.A.C. Endorses Biden-Harris Supporter in 50th District

Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Lancaster County)

Has anyone bothered to look up her voting record? https://foac-pac.org/PA-Legislator-Details/436 Not only that she has voted with the republicans during this whole covid fiasco.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Has anyone bothered to look up her voting record? https://foac-pac.org/PA-Legislator-Details/436 Not only that she has voted with the republicans during this whole covid fiasco.
    I have not but thus far I have remained silent on the matter and watching. I am not particularly fond of the FOAC but that's another story. However, your attitude here reinforces my opinion of your group. Rather than come here and educate those of us who obviously don't know, you come in with cocky attitude and offer minimal help at best.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Endorsing a democrat is like endorsing Joe Stalin. The leaders of this organization should step down and apologize to gun owners across the state. I'm thinking this group called FOAC is nothing more than a Bloomberg shill.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I have not but thus far I have remained silent on the matter and watching. I am not particularly fond of the FOAC but that's another story. However, your attitude here reinforces my opinion of your group. Rather than come here and educate those of us who obviously don't know, you come in with cocky attitude and offer minimal help at best.
    There's a difference between being matter of fact and cocky... I'm not getting into a shit fest here. We don't throw good incumbents under the bus in favor of an unknown, it's our policy. Take a look here, she was one of 4-5 dems that stood with us on HB2060, look at all of the Republicans that voted in favor. https://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS...=H&rc_nbr=1477

(Chester County)

There's a difference between being matter of fact and cocky... I'm not getting into a shit fest here. We don't throw good incumbents under the bus in favor of an unknown, it's our policy. Take a look here, she was one of 4-5 dems that stood with us on HB2060, look at all of the Republicans that voted in favor. https://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS...=H&rc_nbr=1477
    Is FOAC endorsing Biden/Harris too? You not only shoot yourself in the foot but splatter the rest of us trying to win an election.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Endorsing a democrat is like endorsing Joe Stalin. The leaders of this organization should step down and apologize to gun owners across the state. I'm thinking this group called FOAC is nothing more than a Bloomberg shill.
    Are you as angry with the NRA who gives her an A grade? I understand your feelings but it doesn't make sense to throw an incumbent under the bus who just about always does the right thing. I'll take Pam Snyder and Joe Petrarca over many of the republican house members any day...

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    The webpage he posted has links to her full voting record for all gun related bills.
    Regardless of whether I agree with FOAC on this, he gave us as detailed an answer as could be delivered here.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    The webpage he posted has links to her full voting record for all gun related bills.
    Regardless of whether I agree with FOAC on this, he gave us as detailed an answer as could be delivered here.
    With a cocky attitude, deny it and defend him if you want. She's not in my territory anyway.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Are you as angry with the NRA who gives her an A grade? I understand your feelings but it doesn't make sense to throw an incumbent under the bus who just about always does the right thing. I'll take Pam Snyder and Joe Petrarca over many of the republican house members any day...
    Yes, the NRA shouldn't be endorsing anyone that supports Biden. That is so effed up it's beyond words. It's no different than all the hype about Connor out in Pittsburgh and the first chance he got to eff over gun owners he did. This woman is going eff us over because democrats must tow the party line when push comes to shove. The only thing we can do now is hope she is crushed like all the other democrats.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast