Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Perry County)

Default 01 FFL license renewal delays? Anybody have some info?

Sent my FFL renewal about 1 week before expiration. I knew I'd have gap but I'm not a brick & mortar so not a big deal.

Around the 15th of October, the FFL EZCheck showed my license was renewed. But, I haven't received the actual hard copy of the license as of yet. Anybody know if they're taking extra long to get stuff mailed out. I know the world is screwy thanks to COVID and I'm fine waiting, I'm just concerned it may have been lost in the mail.

I did a general internet search and didn't find anything pertinent. If no on has insight, does anyone have an email address for FFLs to contact ATF? I checked the website but came up dry.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(York County)

Default Re: 01 FFL license renewal delays? Anybody have some info?

FFLC 1-866-662-2750 in the FFL licensee quick guide. Hope that works and is not a general number but seems to be a direct line for renewals

(Elk County)

You could try calling FFLC in Martinsburg, WV and asking them. For FFLs in PA: 304-616-4667.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/un...ctory/download

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/current-licensees

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Monroe County)

I reupped mine in May it was quick. Took 30 days to get my new SOT in Sept.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Probably thrown in the trash by postal workers with a bunch of ballots.,
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Perry County)

For those that responded. I did make contact with ATF via email and was advised it was mailed on 10/14 and should have arrived already. They sent me a replacement that arrived today. I'm hoping somewhere down the road that I get a USPS plastic bag with a mutilated copy. I don't like the thought of my FFL floating around.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    For those that responded. I did make contact with ATF via email and was advised it was mailed on 10/14 and should have arrived already. They sent me a replacement that arrived today. I'm hoping somewhere down the road that I get a USPS plastic bag with a mutilated copy. I don't like the thought of my FFL floating around.
    It's already been tallied up and chalked up to Biden.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Perry County)

My FFL arrived today...the first one. It's got a metered mail date of 10/14/20.