Default AR15 - Rock River Arms Upper/Anderson Lower + Mags/Scope

Sold Pending Funds as of 3:50pm 10/28/20
    SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! as of 3:30pm 10/29/20
    Complete
    AR15 carbine
    with 3-9x42 red/green illuminated reticle scope (or BUIS - see below),
    and FOUR magazines

Condition is excellent.
    There isn't a mark on the lower. This carbine has barely been used since this lower was added a few years ago - it just sits in the safe.
    The upper has a tiny spot of finish worn on the shell deflector.
    There's a white "scuff" on the barrel that is not a scratch - it's white paint where it was leaning on my basement railing and slipped. You can see in the closeups that it's in the "micro-grooves" of the barrel surface.
    I don't think I've put more than a few mags through it since the custom MOE furniture was added, so it's all like new.
    The ONLY reason for selling is because I needed a vehicle and I need to recover some monies spent.

Upper is factory assembled Rock River Arms.
    ENTIRE upper including BCG is RRA (aside from the upgraded Magpul fore grip/hand guard)
    Initially purchased as their CAR A4 Carbine KIT - Note that the original lower with the RRA 2-stage trigger installed was moved to another carbine.
    http://www.class3weapons.com/rock-river-arms-review/
    This carbine for sale does not include any RRA lower parts - ONLY the upper is Rock River Arms.

Link is for info about the original kit purchased (again, ONLY the UPPER in carbine for sale is factory RRA)
    https://www.rockriverarms.com/index....tegory_ID=1790

- COMPLETE UPPER HALF, FULLY ASSEMBLED AND HEADSPACED, WITH BOLT CARRIER GROUP AND CHARGING HANDLE ASSEMBLY;
    - 5.56MM NATO CHAMBER FOR 5.56MM AND .223 CALIBER
    - 16-INCH CHROME MOLY R-4 (HBAR) PROFILE, 1:9 TWIST
    - CARBINE LENGTH GAS SYSTEM

Lower is Anderson Mfg AM-15
    LPK/trigger is standard milspec parts - I can not recall mfg of LPK or buffer tube.
    Buffer is Palmetto State Armory (w/logo)

Furniture Set is Magpul MOE hydrodipped "Bounty Hunter" camo by Matrix Diversified
    Handguard, fore grip, oversize trigger guard, pistol grip, stock, and matching PMAG.
    The matching PMAG included has NEVER BEEN USED - Individual matching magazines can still be found online.
    These kits typically sell for $120+, or as low as $80 on sale.

Scope is NC Star Compact Rubber Armored Scope - 3-9X42 - Red/Green Illumination
    Typically sells for between $80 and $100
    IF YOU DON'T WANT the SCOPE, I will swap it out and include a Magpul rear BUIS instead - price doesn't change though.

THREE (3) Additional Troy Battlemags - black 30 rd w/pull tab NEW in PACKAGING
    Typically sell for $8-$11 ea

$685 for all
    No tax! No FFL fees! No bullshit!

Prefer not to ship due to costs (shipping not included) but will consider for the right buyer.
    Located east side of Pittsburgh. Willing to travel within reason to meet near Pgh and would be happy to meet at PMSC where the buyer can test fire prior to purchase.
    FTF OK with LTCF and PA driver's license to show residency. Bill of sale to be completed with a copy for each party.
    Sorry, no trades at the moment - need cash.

Last edited by Emptymag; October 29th, 2020 at 11:07 PM. Reason: SOLD
    PAFOA Group Shoot dates for 2021 (click)Next Shoot January 1st!!!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: AR15 - Rock River Arms Upper/Anderson Lower + Mags/Scope

PAFOA Group Shoot dates for 2021 (click)Next Shoot January 1st!!!