Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

(Montgomery County)

Default We need volunteer poll watchers to protect the 2020 election from voter fraud

-
    People,

We need volunteer poll watchers and ballot count watchers to protect the 2020 election from organized Democrat voter fraud.

The Democrats are employing hundreds of thousands of "activist" poll workers nationwide to commit mass voter fraud in the 2020 election.
    They will attempt to ensure a Biden victory through voter fraud by altering the ballot counts for in-person and mail-in voting.

The 2020 election will decide the future of our Second Amendment rights, and it will decide if our country will surrender to Antifa/BLM riots and mob violence.
    Biden and the Democrats promise to destroy our 2A rights and our right of self defense, and they support Antifa/BLM violence (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKFrhb_njcc).

The Biden Plan (https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#) to destroy our Second Amendment rights says, in part, that Biden and the Democrats will ban semiautomatic guns, ban magazines, ban online sales of ammunition and gun parts, mandate universal gun registration and gun confiscation, require a license to own a gun, weaponize Social Security data and Obamacare data, weaponize the Centers for Disease Control, weaponize temporary restraining orders, weaponize Red Flag Laws, and weaponize the ATF to confiscate guns from all the innocent people entrapped by these methods without any conviction of a crime or due process of law.

We must not let this happen.

-- The entire 2020 election may be decided in Pennsylvania. --

This is one of those rare moments when what we each do as individuals here in Pennsylvania can have a monumental impact on the 2020 election for the entire country.

The Democrats plan to flood the Southeast Pennsylvania voting precincts (and others) with enough fraudulent ballots to give Biden a majority of votes statewide.
    They want to fraudulently inflate enough in-person and mail-in ballot counts for Biden to win Pennsylvania and consequently the entire 2020 election.

You can help stop Democrat voter fraud and protect the 2020 election.
    If you want to make a real difference for yourself and your country, this is it.

-- How to become a volunteer poll watcher and ballot count watcher. --

The Republican Party needs as many volunteer poll watchers as possible to stop the mass voter fraud being attempted by the Democrat Party in Pennsylvania.
    There are hundreds of Pennsylvania voting precincts that need in-person poll watchers and mail-in ballot count watchers.

You can be a poll watcher and ballot count watcher in any of the voting precincts within the county that you are registered to vote.
    To volunteer, simply do a Google search for "[Your County] Republican Committee", go to their website and follow the links to sign up as a poll watcher or ballot count watcher.

There are only a few days left before the Nov 3, 2020 election, so you must also immediately call Your County Republican Committee to make sure you sign up in time.
    They are very busy right now, so keep calling the committee website contact number until you get through to a live person to sign up directly.

When you sign up as a poll watcher or ballot count watcher, you will be asked to attend a one hour training session, this can be done in person or via computer.
    The training session is important, it explains the many ongoing voter fraud methods used by Democrats and how to respond to them.

After you attend the training you will be asked to sign up for poll watcher and ballot count watcher shifts generally divided into 4 hour blocks.
    Poll watchers and ballot count watchers are mostly needed in Democrat populated Southeast Pennsylvania counties including, but not limited to, Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Bucks, Lancaster, Berks, Lehigh, and Northampton (other counties around the state also need poll watchers and ballot count watchers).

Mail-in ballot count watchers are extremely important since that is where much of the Democrat voter fraud will take place.
    Mail-in ballot counting starts on election day morning and continues around the clock 24/7 until the count is complete.

Due to the recent election law manipulation by Democrats, mail-in ballot counting is expected to take at least 2 weeks, and ballot count watchers are needed throughout.
    Mail-in ballot count watchers are needed in multiple locations for 4 hour shifts day and night 24/7 until mail-in ballot counting is complete.

If you want to make a real difference, please sign up as a volunteer poll watcher and ballot count watcher today.
    Do not let Biden and the Democrats steal this election and destroy our country, please help us protect the 2020 election from organized Democrat voter fraud.

Time is short, you must sign up within the next few days to become a volunteer poll watcher and ballot count watcher for the November 3, 2020 election.

Thank you very much.
    VOTE TRUMP 2020!
    Bern-
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Delaware County)

Default Re: We need volunteer poll watchers to protect the 2020 election from voter fraud

My county (Delaware) doesn't seem to care as far as I can tell looking at the website. Lot's of shady areas in DELCO to be sure, but my "white privilege" area places me in a "safe" zone of mostly Republican voters so not sure how my being there at the polls will help, though I'm willing to take the day off to be there as necessary...
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: We need volunteer poll watchers to protect the 2020 election from voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    My county (Delaware) doesn't seem to care as far as I can tell looking at the website. Lot's of shady areas in DELCO to be sure, but my "white privilege" area places me in a "safe" zone of mostly Republican voters so not sure how my being there at the polls will help, though I'm willing to take the day off to be there as necessary...
    You can be a poll watcher in any precinct within Delaware County, not just your precinct.
    You can also be a mail-in ballot count watcher which is very important and happens at more centralized locations 24/7 over several weeks.

Don't make assumptions based on the Delaware County Republican Committee website, or any county committee website.
    They are generally low budget sites without much to see, you need to locate the contact number on the website and call them directly.

They are usually too busy right now to return calls, so keep calling until you talk to a live person.
    Once you make contact they will very much appreciate your help.
    Bern-

(Chester County)

I work the polls in our township (Elk, Ches. Co.) and will be keeping an eye on things there. Our small township is quite safe and quite Republican but, areas in DelCo and Phila. definately could use monitoring. I'm sure Montgomery, Bucks and the other more urban areas are susceptible to voter fraud, so please consider working the polls on election day if you live in areas of the commonwealth that you feel may be suspect.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    I work the polls in our township (Elk, Ches. Co.) and will be keeping an eye on things there. Our small township is quite safe and quite Republican but, areas in DelCo and Phila. definately could use monitoring. I'm sure Montgomery, Bucks and the other more urban areas are susceptible to voter fraud, so please consider working the polls on election day if you live in areas of the commonwealth that you feel may be suspect.
    There are precincts in every county that need poll watchers, volunteers will be directed to the precincts within their county that need watching.
    The mail-in ballot count watchers are very much needed in every county since that is where the Democrats will focus their fraud over several weeks.

(Berks County)

I submitted a from to the GOP about a week ago and so far, no response. I'm willing to help but I'm ot willing to chase them down.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Dauphin County)

I got an unsolicited text message a week back asking if I wanted to help monitor the polls to help fight against "white supremacy", I said no and to F--- off with the unsolicited BS message.
    "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."- Marvin Heemeyer

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I submitted a from to the GOP about a week ago and so far, no response. I'm willing to help but I'm ot willing to chase them down.
    They have to see how many people they have, where they are, determine if they're qualified, and then figure out how to make the appointments. I already have my time assignment in my local precinct, but probably won't have a certificate until a day or two before the election, and may very well get it when I show up on 3 Nov. I may also be asked to do other shifts in nearby precincts. The county organization is managing the appointments, and I may be officially appointed by either the local organization or a specific candidate. It doesn't matter. Because of the legislated State rules, I can't imagine it being done differently in your county. You WILL hear from them, but it may not be until a day or two before 3 NOV. It's not their fault, it's just the way it works in PA.

The rules are the same for both parties.

In Chester County, all of the watchers in the central counting location are partisan attorneys.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    I have signed up to become a poll watcher...have to register with DE county to do so. I am one of ten for the location I am signed up for...and only three R's out of the total bunch...should be interesting.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    I have signed up to become a poll watcher...have to register with DE county to do so. I am one of ten for the location I am signed up for...and only three R's out of the total bunch...should be interesting.
    Thank you.
    If you can, please consider covering a shift or two as a mail-in ballot count watcher also.

The mail-in ballot count will go on for weeks and it needs watchers around the clock.
    The watchers are generally covering 4 hour shifts day and night, so lending a hand around your schedule is actually easier than on election day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast