Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: We need volunteer poll watchers to protect the 2020 election from voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Fraud is not the only way Trump can lose. We should stop saying that.
    I disagree.

Candidate with dementia who has lost Presidential elections throughout his lifetime, not campaigning at all, ignoring the same states Hillary did with less voter enthusiasm, with a VP who was damn near dead-last in her primary run, the historical incumbent advantage...cheating is the only way that Clinton got the popular vote and it's the only way Joe Biden can even sniff Trump's coattails.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: We need volunteer poll watchers to protect the 2020 election from voter fraud

Staying on topic is appreciated.
    Time is short, this needs to focus on getting volunteers.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I disagree.

Candidate with dementia who has lost Presidential elections throughout his lifetime, not campaigning at all, ignoring the same states Hillary did with less voter enthusiasm, with a VP who was damn near dead-last in her primary run, the historical incumbent advantage...cheating is the only way that Clinton got the popular vote and it's the only way Joe Biden can even sniff Trump's coattails.
    Looking at the fundamentals as you are showing there, it should be a landslide akin to Reagan's vs Carter. But with elections you just never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Welcome to POOFA.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I called today. Said they would call me back tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I called today. Said they would call me back tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.
    Thank you.

(Montgomery County)

The situation regarding Democrat voter fraud in Pennsylvania is actually worse than I thought.

Due to COVID, the majority of the old guard ballot counters, who are paid election employees, will not be working the election this year in Pennsylvania.
    As a result the vast majority of ballot counter positions were replaced by new employees for the 2020 election.

The Pennsylvania election rules stipulate that ballot counters and other election employees are supposed to be evenly split among the parties.
    This is one of the ways our election system is supposed to ensure fairness, by having an even distribution of ballot counters from the different political parties.

Contrary to Pennsylvania election law, Governor Wolf's Democrat Administration refused to provide the list of ballot counters to the Republican Party.
    The Republican Party had to file a legal action against the Democrat Administration to force them to release the list of 2020 election ballot counters.

The Democrat Administration waited as long as possible and just now released the list of new ballot counters to the Republican Party.
    The list shows that the Democrat Administration ignored Pennsylvania election law and filled ALL the vacant ballot counter positions with Democrat employees.

The Democrat Administration selected ALL the 2020 election ballot counters from the 600,000 radical Democrat "activists" recruited by Democrat political organizations.
    The article I referenced earlier is now confirmed to be accurate: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...89#post4292489

The Democrats deliberately withheld the list of ballot counters until the week before the election so that there would be little time to challenge the list in court.
    As with almost all recent legal rulings in Pennsylvania, the Democrats are also relying on the Democrat controlled courts to rubber stamp their manipulation of the 2020 election.

Poll watchers and ballot count watchers are the ONLY defense we have against this Democrat plan to use their radical political activists to alter the ballot count.
    Please get involved, contact Your County Republican Committee and volunteer as a poll watcher and ballot count watcher today.

Don't let the Democrats manipulate the 2020 election, please take an active role in protecting our election from Democrat fraud.
    The November 3, 2020 election is exactly one week from today, if you want to make a difference, now is the time.

Please contact Your County Republican Committee and volunteer today.
    Thank you.
    Bern-

Attending poll watcher training on Friday at York GOP HQ.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

I never heard back but it might be because I'm still registered 'D'.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I never heard back but it might be because I'm still registered 'D'.
    So, contact the Dem office and get signed up with them as a watcher...will be nice to have an HONEST person taking up a Democrat poll watcher position!

I'd rather have you there than Karen the librarian.

You might discover some tactics or dirt that you can get exposed and stopped. Make a difference, man!
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lehigh County)

Anyone have a POC in Lehigh County? Can’t get through. Want to help but juggling an insane schedule and can’t keep trying to chase them down. If you have a direct line please PM me.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast