Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: We need volunteer poll watchers to protect the 2020 election from voter fraud

I submitted the online volunteer form with the York Co GOP. If they don't call me back today I'll call them.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Default Re: We need volunteer poll watchers to protect the 2020 election from voter fraud

Does a DTOM shirt count as "political attire"?

Nah, I can be professional.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Aggie, I know you're a Democrat, and I know you reflexively defend Democrat talking points, but I am telling you right now they are lying to you.
    I took the poll watcher training, and it is an absolute fact that Democrat voter fraud is rampant and ongoing in Pennsylvania.

There is so much ongoing Democrat voter fraud in Pennsylvania that stopping it all is impossible.
    Our effort is focused on stopping enough Democrat voter fraud to preserve the integrity of the election.

Get involved.
    See it for yourself.
    Lets start with this.......I am not a Democrat, I am a Republican that leans toward Libertarian tendencies. The reason you and a few others tend to call me that, is because I don*t swallow every single pill that the Republican party gives me, and I don*t believe that every single Democrat is evil. Second, if voter fraud is rampant, perhaps we should be charging people committing it, regardless of party affiliation. But I am interested in who gave you the poll watching training. Was it given by a bipartisan group or was is it given to you by a Republican group ??? I have no doubt that voter fraud exist. But not to the scale that folks are claiming because if there was it makes sense that there would be more arrest. Third, I don*t need to belittle or name call like others here tend to do here (Not speaking of you specifically), because I am an adult and don*t need to stand on someone else to make myself feel taller. I would certainly do poll watching, if I knew what to look for in general. Not only looking for one side or the other.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Lets start with this.......I am not a Democrat, I am a Republican that leans toward Libertarian tendencies. The reason you and a few others tend to call me that, is because I don*t swallow every single pill that the Republican party gives me, and I don*t believe that every single Democrat is evil. Second, if voter fraud is rampant, perhaps we should be charging people committing it, regardless of party affiliation. But I am interested in who gave you the poll watching training. Was it given by a bipartisan group or was is it given to you by a Republican group ??? I have no doubt that voter fraud exist. But not to the scale that folks are claiming because if there was it makes sense that there would be more arrest. Third, I don*t need to belittle or name call like others here tend to do here (Not speaking of you specifically), because I am an adult and don*t need to stand on someone else to make myself feel taller. I would certainly do poll watching, if I knew what to look for in general. Not only looking for one side or the other.
    FYI...all of the poll watching training I am receiving is coming from the county. There are some online instructional materials that need to be watched and then a test at the end. I am also receiving additional training from the Judge of election for my township...he is a registered Democrat. I have spoken to him on several occasions. He is as even keeled and grounded as they come. Also has been doing this for 34 years. I trust the guy from the conversations I have had with him. I asked a lot of difficult questions...all of which he answered without any qualms.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    This is the only way trump will lose. And its bothering me.
    It should bother you, as it should bother everyone.
    Give us a hand, contact Your County Republican Committee by phone and volunteer to cover a poll watcher or ballot count watcher shift.
    Time is short, you need to get signed up right now to get trained and get involved.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    What's the rules on carrying as a poll watcher?

I'm sure York City needs the most help with watching for cheating and if I get stationed there, I am NOT going unarmed.
    Follow all applicable laws, same as anywhere.

I submitted the online volunteer form with the York Co GOP. If they don't call me back today I'll call them.
    Thank you.

Does a DTOM shirt count as "political attire"?

Nah, I can be professional.
    Jokes aside, we need everyone to be completely professional, this is important stuff and should be treated as such.
    The rules are specific regarding no political attire.

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Follow all applicable laws, same as anywhere.

Thank you.

Jokes aside, we need everyone to be completely professional, this is important stuff and should be treated as such.
    The rules are specific regarding no political attire.
    Absolutely, I totally agree. This is a serious threat to our country and needs to be treated as so.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I'm not sure what most of this post has to do with what I said.
    My answer remains the same, get involved, see the Democrat voter fraud for yourself.

Fraud is not the only way Trump can lose. We should stop saying that.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Fraud is not the only way Trump can lose. We should stop saying that.
    Poll watchers and ballot count watchers are addressing the specific known threat of Democrat voter fraud.
    Obviously there are many other issues to be concerned about beyond the scope of this thread.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast