Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: We need volunteer poll watchers to protect the 2020 election from voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    What exactly do you do as a poll watcher ??? What are ya looking for ???
    Good question, I'm wondering the same

(Berks County)

Default Re: We need volunteer poll watchers to protect the 2020 election from voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    They have to see how many people they have, where they are, determine if they're qualified, and then figure out how to make the appointments. I already have my time assignment in my local precinct, but probably won't have a certificate until a day or two before the election, and may very well get it when I show up on 3 Nov. I may also be asked to do other shifts in nearby precincts. The county organization is managing the appointments, and I may be officially appointed by either the local organization or a specific candidate. It doesn't matter. Because of the legislated State rules, I can't imagine it being done differently in your county. You WILL hear from them, but it may not be until a day or two before 3 NOV. It's not their fault, it's just the way it works in PA.

The rules are the same for both parties.

In Chester County, all of the watchers in the central counting location are partisan attorneys.
    I'm also currently registered Dem so they might not even call me.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

They're looking for white supremacists to keep their eyes on all the LGBTBPR.
    Last edited by Walleye Hunter; October 25th, 2020 at 06:19 PM.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I submitted a from to the GOP about a week ago and so far, no response. I'm willing to help but I'm ot willing to chase them down.
    For anyone that is interested in helping prevent Democrat voter fraud, we all need to put in a little extra effort beyond waiting for a call.
    This close to the election you need to make the effort and call Your County Republican Committee until you get through to a live person.

Blaming other volunteers for not doing enough to enable your volunteering is really not helpful.
    People need to stay focused on the goal and come to the table as a team player to help us all succeed.

I would sign up for that as long as I didn't have to wear any identifying clothing or markers. But I wouldn't fulfill their agenda, I'd fulfill my own.
    Poll watchers and ballot count watchers are not allowed to wear any political accoutrements, nor are they allowed to engage the voters.
    Poll watchers are not the people you see handing out pamphlets in front of the polls.

I'm also currently registered Dem so they might not even call me.
    This may be an issue, though frankly, a poll watcher is a poll watcher, and if you reported Democrat voter fraud as a Democrat poll watcher it would still help.
    I doubt you will get a call back for the next gig.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Aggie, I know you're a Democrat, and I know you reflexively defend Democrat talking points, but I am telling you right now they are lying to you.
    I took the poll watcher training, and it is an absolute fact that Democrat voter fraud is rampant and ongoing in Pennsylvania.

There is so much ongoing Democrat voter fraud in Pennsylvania that stopping it all is impossible.
    Our effort is focused on stopping enough Democrat voter fraud to preserve the integrity of the election.

Get involved.
    See it for yourself.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    My county (Delaware) doesn't seem to care as far as I can tell looking at the website. Lot's of shady areas in DELCO to be sure, but my "white privilege" area places me in a "safe" zone of mostly Republican voters so not sure how my being there at the polls will help, though I'm willing to take the day off to be there as necessary...
    I have signed up to become a poll watcher...have to register with DE county to do so. I am one of ten for the location I am signed up for...and only three R's out of the total bunch...should be interesting.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    I have signed up to become a poll watcher...have to register with DE county to do so. I am one of ten for the location I am signed up for...and only three R's out of the total bunch...should be interesting.
    Thank you.
    If you can, please consider covering a shift or two as a mail-in ballot count watcher also.

The mail-in ballot count will go on for weeks and it needs watchers around the clock.
    The watchers are generally covering 4 hour shifts day and night, so lending a hand around your schedule is actually easier than on election day.

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Aggie, I know you're a Democrat, and I know you reflexively defend Democrat talking points, but I am telling you right now they are lying to you.
    I took the poll watcher training, and it is an absolute fact that Democrat voter fraud is rampant and ongoing in Pennsylvania.

There is so much ongoing Democrat voter fraud in Pennsylvania that stopping it all is impossible.
    Our effort is focused on stopping enough Democrat voter fraud to preserve the integrity of the election.

Get involved.
    See it for yourself.
    This is the only way trump will lose. And its bothering me.

What's the rules on carrying as a poll watcher?

I'm sure York City needs the most help with watching for cheating and if I get stationed there, I am NOT going unarmed.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    What's the rules on carrying as a poll watcher?

I'm sure York City needs the most help with watching for cheating and if I get stationed there, I am NOT going unarmed.
    Does it matter? Carry concealed and don't worry about it. Aside from the list of prohibited places (schools, court houses, etc) you're not barred from carrying granted you have your LTCF.
    -Brandon

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast