Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Biden presidency

Can the gun industry survive a Biden presidency and democrat Congress? Not only regarding the sureity of crippling legislation, but with continuing shortages of ammo and prices skyrocketing of popular firearms.

50 bucks for a box of 9mm may be a bargain in 2021.

Been in the gun game for over 55 years. Despite more gun owners than ever before, the situation has never been more critical.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Biden presidency

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Can the gun industry survive a Biden presidency and democrat Congress? Not only regarding the sureity of crippling legislation, but with continuing shortages of ammo and prices skyrocketing of popular firearms.

50 bucks for a box of 9mm may be a bargain in 2021.

Been in the gun game for over 55 years. Despite more gun owners than ever before, the situation has never been more critical.
    If the Dems sweep, they'll pack the courts and kill off our freedoms for good. Guns will be a mere curiosity of "a less civilized time."

There will be some companies still functioning, of course, the wars will still have to be fought and there will still be people to oppress...

(Delaware County)

I don't spend my life doing what if's...never have.

I would only consider doing a what if, if the reality of the what if, was at least plausible. And it definitely is not plausible to even consider. Biden won't win anything...he might try to steal the election, but winning isn't in his repertoire...he probably doesn't even know what the word means.

Joe Blow, blew his only chance so long ago, I can't even remember when...

(Delaware County)

Sorry Reno.....not only plausible, but very likely. If both georgia senate seats go to the dems in a runoff election come january, the D's will control the senate.

No telling what restrictions will be placed on the makers, dealers, as well as gun owners.

This is not the America of years past.

(Delaware County)

Sorry Reno.....not only plausible, but very likely. If both georgia senate seats go to the dems in a runoff election come january, the D's will control the senate.

No telling what restrictions will be placed on the makers, dealers, as well as gun owners.

This is not the America of years past.
    Roll over...good dog.

We haven't begun to even start this process and here you are playing your stupid, what if games again...don't you have better things to do with your time?

The litigation is about to begin...tomorrow. The more they deny, the further up the chain it goes...

They stole your State and you are willingly allowing them to do so...chksht!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Roll over...good dog.

We haven't begun to even start this process and here you are playing your stupid, what if games again...don't you have better things to do with your time?

The litigation is about to begin...tomorrow. The more they deny, the further up the chain it goes...

They stole your State and you are willingly allowing them to do so...chksht!
    Gee reno, why don't you say what you really mean?
    I take your rant as simply comedy relief. If I took your name calling as serious, my feelings would of been hurt. LOL

(Delaware County)

Gee reno, why don't you say what you really mean?
    I take your rant as simply comedy relief. If I took your name calling as serious, my feelings would of been hurt. LOL
    Everyone is so willing to concede this election, yet the person who ran in it, is saying absolutely not. Why should he concede an election that he rightfully won in a landslide, yet the corrupt powers that be are trying to see to it that Biden gets the job? I wouldn't concede, ever!

Trump and company need to put forward a compelling case demonstrating and proving the corruption and fraud that took place. We are in the process of seeing that through. In the next couple of weeks we should have a better idea of where we stand...do we celebrate a second term or are we going to fight for the right to keep it? Its a simple question, tough decision.

I am pissed off and I hope you are too. We aren't going to bow to the corrupt class and allow them to steal another election...cause if we do, there will never be a Republican president in office ever again.

If I offended your sensibilities, my apology. I tend to get worked up when someone is trying to steal an election and turn this country into a complete shit hole. I have kids and want to leave them a better place to live.

(Delaware County)

Ok and fair enough. The democrats planned this out very carefully starting to not require photo ID's upon voting. They also initiated mail in voting with no checks and balances unlike absent T ballots that are verified.

We were warned by the dems early on regarding the "red mirage". Early results would indicate an early landslide for trump via the polling place in person voting. Just as planned, the dems engineered the mail in voting with no monitoring by the opposing side and the election stealing was on. Throwing out invalid ballots was not done. Correcting mail in ballots that were incorrectly filled was commonplace.

If future elections are conducted like the 2020 elections, don't expect a Republican president in the near future. Every toss up state will be won by dems days after election day.

This is the corrupt society that we live in.

" It doesn't matter who votes, it is the people who count the votes that matters" .... Joseph Stalin

(Bucks County)

Ones anyone actually believe a million, or so, veterans will sit on their asses and watch America turn communist? A large group of us specialized in dirty tricks, and an even larger number, me included, studied it for fun! Sure, we will not line up and get wiped out, or be identified so the gov can screw with our families. We will, however, entertain ourselves playing *hit and run* games, and denial of service games with every liberal idiot we can identify.

I*ve already identified every liberal in my neck of he woods. Have you? Why not? You will miss out on all the fun!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Ones anyone actually believe a million, or so, veterans will sit on their asses and watch America turn communist? A large group of us specialized in dirty tricks, and an even larger number, me included, studied it for fun! Sure, we will not line up and get wiped out, or be identified so the gov can screw with our families. We will, however, entertain ourselves playing *hit and run* games, and denial of service games with every liberal idiot we can identify.

I*ve already identified every liberal in my neck of he woods. Have you? Why not? You will miss out on all the fun!
    I think the first rule of dirty tricks, is to not talk about dirty tricks