Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: IF YOU RECEIVED A MAIL-IN BALLOT AND CHOOSE TO VOTE IN PERSON

Seems fishy to me. I will go to my polling place as normal on election day. I will sign next to my registered name and address in the precinct voter ledger as normal and then vote. Don't know if the voting process is normal (behind the curtain using the voting machine) or filling out a paper ballot at a socially distanced table like in the primary this year, but I don't see how my vote should or would be labeled provisional given I'll follow the official process and don't plan to f-up by coloring outside the lines, leaving a hanging chad or any other stupidity in completing whatever format the ballot is.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

For what its worth,Requested Absentee Ballots for me and wife because of surgery recovery . Three weeks so far and I called today,they say they batch went out in the mail today ? If not received by us friday they said I can come in ? WTF ,Worse case scenario me and wife WILL Vote for Trump on Nov. 3 . even if we need to bring chairs for the lines ! Monroe Co. Info for anyone else waiting on this County !

(Mercer County)

What happens if someone mailed in ballot, then after latest biden news wants to change their mind and change mailed vote?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by rellisonii View Post
    What happens if someone mailed in ballot, then after latest biden news wants to change their mind and change mailed vote?
    Read somewhere that "How do I change my vote?" is surging in internet search engines after the crackhead Hunter and Joe selling his office scandal. Unfortunately, you can't. Avoid buyer's remorse and vote on election day...unless you're in Jersey where you're actually forced to do mail in.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Bucks County)

[QUOTE=MARINE DIVISION TWO;4301058]For what its worth,Requested Absentee Ballots for me and wife because of surgery recovery . Three weeks so far and I called today,they say they batch went out in the mail today ? If not received by us friday they said I can come in ? WTF ,Worse case scenario me and wife WILL Vote for Trump on Nov. 3 . even if we need to bring chairs for the lines ! Monroe Co. Info for anyone else waiting on this County ![/QUOTE

You can check status at this link. Scroll down 3/4th this page and click on the blue bar to check status. https://www.votespa.com/Voting-in-PA...ee-Ballot.aspx

[QUOTE=Jim8300;4301100]
    Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    For what its worth,Requested Absentee Ballots for me and wife because of surgery recovery . Three weeks so far and I called today,they say they batch went out in the mail today ? If not received by us friday they said I can come in ? WTF ,Worse case scenario me and wife WILL Vote for Trump on Nov. 3 . even if we need to bring chairs for the lines ! Monroe Co. Info for anyone else waiting on this County ![/QUOTE

You can check status at this link. Scroll down 3/4th this page and click on the blue bar to check status. https://www.votespa.com/Voting-in-PA...ee-Ballot.aspx
    TY for info,processed 10/22/20 ? told they are mailed today 10/26/20 status PENDING ?

Recieved 10/28/20 Me and wife filled out Ballots sealed and promptly dropped them off in Ballot box Tobyhanna Library,others there also sporting Trump Hats ! TRUMP 2020 !

(Lehigh County)

Question Re: IF YOU RECEIVED A MAIL-IN BALLOT AND CHOOSE TO VOTE IN PERSON

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Recieved 10/28/20 Me and wife filled out Ballots sealed and promptly dropped them off in Ballot box Tobyhanna Library,others there also sporting Trump Hats ! TRUMP 2020 !
    First time using mail in ballot what's the deal with this back portion name address im fine with MM/DD/YYYY
    seems a little bit much or is this normal process !

[IMG =CONFIG]138467[/IMG ]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    First time using mail in ballot what's the deal with this back portion name address im fine with MM/DD/YYYY
    seems a little bit much or is this normal process !

[IMG =CONFIG]138467[/IMG ]
    I am ok with this since on the ballot we dropped off at ballot box also has upper left hand corner Name,address etc .seems redundant though,and a note the instructions tell you to mark with a check mark but read the ballot itself says to black ink fill in the oval completley and no other marks on ballot. Just who oversees the counting and processing of these ballots?

(Berks County)

What if you mailed your vote and you want to change your mind so you just tell them that you didn't vote by mail, what would they do?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast