Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Supreme Court declines to block PA mail-in ballot extension

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I keep hearing this, but never see widespread proof. Dems use the same argument in Southern states. They never seem to prove it either.
    I have an anecdote, My wife was at the flowershow , the demwits had a "rock the vote" booth, and she wanted to change her party affiliation from Independent to Republican,
    the blue haired swisher fruitcakes jaw hit the floor when she told him she just wanted to register as a Republican and to change it.
    Needless to say her form went into the circular filing cabinet and she is still registered as an independent
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I don*t understand the problem. More Republicans vote by mail then Dems.
    Wish it were so, but how would we know? Before hand that is.....

(Delaware County)

[QUOTE=RenoV8;4297638]If the potential exists for fraud, what makes you think it doesn't happen? Especially in this charged political environment, where the Democrats are looking to get sleepy Joe into the WH because they think he "deserves" to be there...

After the 2016 election, many in PHL came forward and spoke to the fraud they witnessed. There was an inquiry into the allegations, many of which were found to be credible and true. Of the precincts were votes were counted, many came up with voter logs which were higher than the actual people registered to vote in those precincts.
    In past elections in Filthydelphia, there were/are wards and divisions that had NO Republician VOTES, NOT ONE.
    Are we expected to believe that the Republician commiteman and WARD Leader voted of the demo???

I went back hoping to find my source...could not find it....even after going back ten pages on the search. Probably buried by the search company I used, which shall remain unmentioned. I guess if I can't find the info, that means it doesn't exist either?
    To some...YES

Look at the governor race in Kentucky for 2018. all of the

Voter fraud happens...just because you don't know of it or don't want to see it, doesn't suggest its not real.
    To some...YES

I don't care who votes...I care about WHO COUNTS the votes
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Delaware County)

[QUOTE=RenoV8;4297638]If the potential exists for fraud, what makes you think it doesn't happen? Especially in this charged political environment, where the Democrats are looking to get sleepy Joe into the WH because they think he "deserves" to be there...
    As did Killery

After the 2016 election, many in PHL came forward and spoke to the fraud they witnessed. There was an inquiry into the allegations, many of which were found to be credible and true. Of the precincts were votes were counted, many came up with voter logs which were higher than the actual people registered to vote in those precincts.
    In past elections in Filthydelphia, there were/are wards and divisions that had NO Republician VOTES, NOT ONE.
    Are we expected to believe that the Republician commiteman and WARD Leader voted of the demo???

I went back hoping to find my source...could not find it....even after going back ten pages on the search. Probably buried by the search company I used, which shall remain unmentioned. I guess if I can't find the info, that means it doesn't exist either?
    To some...YES

Look at the governor race in Kentucky for 2018. all of the

Voter fraud happens...just because you don't know of it or don't want to see it, doesn't suggest its not real.
    To some...YES

How many times, must WE tell YOU...There is NO VOTER FRAUD, Comrade.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrane2028 View Post
    Yep... the Dems just got an extension to create more votes. Fuck this shit.
    Devils advocate.. If your Income tax return is Postmarked by the due date...doesn't it count??

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by DonBiase View Post
    Devils advocate.. If your Income tax return is Postmarked by the due date...doesn't it count??
    The more disturbing aspect is that ballots with NO postmark will be counted during the "extension"

Quote Originally Posted by lager1829 View Post
    The more disturbing aspect is that ballots with NO postmark will be counted during the "extension"
    This^^^! 100%

They will keep stuffing those unattended ballot drop boxes in Philly for days after the initial results come in.

"Oh no, Trump's up again? Go knock some doors and round up another basket of ballots for Biden and stick em in the chute!"
    I am not a lawyer.

(Wayne County)

And I would guess that when votes equal more than registered voters that won*t matter either.

(Chester County)

It doesn't matter if you have overwhelming proof the site troll won't believe his party will get caught using fraudulent voting. Why bother?
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    It doesn't matter if you have overwhelming proof the site troll won't believe his party will get caught using fraudulent voting. Why bother?
    Still name calling I see. I excepted more from ya. And once again....my party is your party. I just don*t have the parties dick down my throat. I can criticize it when I see it doing wrong. Cause I am a REAL Republican, not a blind one. I am not arrogant enough to believe that ONLY Dems are shady. One look at all the “Rinos” you claim to dislike should be proof enough of that.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast