Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Supreme Court declines to block PA mail-in ballot extension

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    This is precisely why it's vital to get Justice Amy Coney Barrett into her office by the election.

Thursday hopefully.
    This I agree with----if they get ACB on SCOTUS by the end of this week could the case be tried again? Mainly for the reason of "no postmark"---to me, with no postmark it's no longer considered "mailed in".
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I keep hearing this, but never see widespread proof. Dems use the same argument in Southern states. They never seem to prove it either.
    If you let bank robbers tell banks what cameras they can use and what auditing is permitted of the cash and what the bank employees are allowed to look at and where the bank tellers are allowed to stand, there will be no widespread proof of bank robberies or embezzlement, either.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Delaware County)

Yes, I agree. Didn*t say it*s perfect, no system is. While I see the potential for fraud, I don*t see the ACTUAL fraud. Has any county*s election board complained about wide spread fraud ??? Anyone been arrested for voter fraud ??? If it is exist, let me see it so I can denounce it. As stated earlier, this argument Of fraud is claimed by Democrats too.
    If the potential exists for fraud, what makes you think it doesn't happen? Especially in this charged political environment, where the Democrats are looking to get sleepy Joe into the WH because they think he "deserves" to be there...

After the 2016 election, many in PHL came forward and spoke to the fraud they witnessed. There was an inquiry into the allegations, many of which were found to be credible and true. Of the precincts were votes were counted, many came up with voter logs which were higher than the actual people registered to vote in those precincts.

I went back hoping to find my source...could not find it....even after going back ten pages on the search. Probably buried by the search company I used, which shall remain unmentioned. I guess if I can't find the info, that means it doesn't exist either?

Look at the governor race in Kentucky for 2018. all of the under cards in the race were Republicans and won their respective races...except for the governor. it defies logic how he lost that race. There is a video on YT which talks about how they stole that election and they demonstrate it using the actual footage of the race as it happened. Basically, they intercepted the info feed during the vote and changed the numbers tabulated.

Voter fraud happens...just because you don't know of it or don't want to see it, doesn't suggest its not real.

(Montgomery County)

Yep... the Dems just got an extension to create more votes. Fuck this shit.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    If the potential exists for fraud, what makes you think it doesn't happen? Especially in this charged political environment, where the Democrats are looking to get sleepy Joe into the WH because they think he "deserves" to be there...

After the 2016 election, many in PHL came forward and spoke to the fraud they witnessed. There was an inquiry into the allegations, many of which were found to be credible and true. Of the precincts were votes were counted, many came up with voter logs which were higher than the actual people registered to vote in those precincts.

I went back hoping to find my source...could not find it....even after going back ten pages on the search. Probably buried by the search company I used, which shall remain unmentioned. I guess if I can't find the info, that means it doesn't exist either?

Look at the governor race in Kentucky for 2018. all of the under cards in the race were Republicans and won their respective races...except for the governor. it defies logic how he lost that race. There is a video on YT which talks about how they stole that election and they demonstrate it using the actual footage of the race as it happened. Basically, they intercepted the info feed during the vote and changed the numbers tabulated.

Voter fraud happens...just because you don't know of it or don't want to see it, doesn't suggest its not real.
    So nobody get arrested for it ??? And you said just because its not seen doesn*t mean it doesn*t happen. Does that mean ONLY Dems do it or is it possible that both sides do it ??? Just asking.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Bucks County)

Twitter

“ BREAKING: “Democrats are poring over early vote totals, circulating anxiety-ridden campaign memos & bracing for a long two weeks," POLITICO is reporting, as Republicans take lead among early & mail-in voting in Michigan & overwhelmingly in TX, as Dem youth vote crashes in PA & WI”

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Twitter

* BREAKING: *Democrats are poring over early vote totals, circulating anxiety-ridden campaign memos & bracing for a long two weeks," POLITICO is reporting, as Republicans take lead among early & mail-in voting in Michigan & overwhelmingly in TX, as Dem youth vote crashes in PA & WI*
    Thats good to hear, but we're a long ways off from the finish line.
    -Brandon

It's the 21st century. I should be able to vote while taking a shit in my own toilet using an app based on block chain technology. Should be quick and easy enough to leave me time to leave mean youtube comments.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Washington County)

So nobody get arrested for it ??? And you said just because its not seen doesn*t mean it doesn*t happen. Does that mean ONLY Dems do it or is it possible that both sides do it ??? Just asking.
    Only one side is consistently fighting to make the system more susceptible to fraud. Identification is racist. Signatures don't need to match. Postmarks need not be present.

When anyone points out the absurdity of having a system that is vulnerable to fraud, the only answer is always "there's no evidence of fraud", as if that justifies having an insecure system. Fuck outta here.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by marinville View Post
    Only one side is consistently fighting to make the system more susceptible to fraud. Identification is racist. Signatures don't need to match. Postmarks need not be present.

When anyone points out the absurdity of having a system that is vulnerable to fraud, the only answer is always "there's no evidence of fraud", as if that justifies having an insecure system. Fuck outta here.
    Every system is open to fraud.....is this new ??? But I see that corruption only goes one way.....Fuck outta here.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast