Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Exclamation VERIFY: If you go hunting, are you required to wear an orange mask with the Pa. Game

A viral post has been circulating on social media stating that hunters are required to wear the orange masks that feature the Game Commission's logo.

https://www.wnep.com/mobile/article/...0-d74424511da6

(Butler County)

Default Re: VERIFY: If you go hunting, are you required to wear an orange mask with the Pa. G

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post

A viral post has been circulating on social media stating that hunters are required to wear the orange masks that feature the Game Commission's logo.

https://www.wnep.com/mobile/article/...0-d74424511da6
    The PGC came out and said this was a bullshit article that came out. There is no orange mask mandate from Wolf or the PGC.

https://www.pgc.pa.gov/Pages/AlertDetails.aspx
    Capture.JPG
    -Brandon

(Elk County)

Default Re: VERIFY: If you go hunting, are you required to wear an orange mask with the Pa. G

Reminds me of a hunter that had stopped for gasoline at a station I worked part time at while in high school. He went into the station office area while I filled his truck's tank, and then I went inside. The hunter was head-to-mid-calf fluorescent orange, but wearing 10" brown lace-up boots. One of the old timers sitting in one of the chairs said, "Goin' hunting, huh?" and the customer replied "yeah" and mentioned having a camp not far north. He added, "I was shot at last year wearing just an orange hat with my Woolrich coat, so I'm playing it safe with this orange outfit." The other old-timer in the other chair said dryly, "Taking a hell of a chance with them brown boots, then, aintcha?"

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Lehigh County)

Red face Re: VERIFY: If you go hunting, are you required to wear an orange mask with the Pa. G

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Reminds me of a hunter that had stopped for gasoline at a station I worked part time at while in high school. He went into the station office area while I filled his truck's tank, and then I went inside. The hunter was head-to-mid-calf fluorescent orange, but wearing 10" brown lace-up boots. One of the old timers sitting in one of the chairs said, "Goin' hunting, huh?" and the customer replied "yeah" and mentioned having a camp not far north. He added, "I was shot at last year wearing just an orange hat with my Woolrich coat, so I'm playing it safe with this orange outfit." The other old-timer in the other chair said dryly, "Taking a hell of a chance with them brown boots, then, aintcha?"

Noah
    Hahahahaha

(Monroe County)

Just the thong..
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Allegheny County)

I can't believe anyone would believe something so absurd.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Hillary won the popular vote, remember?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Democrats, obviously
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

Look what those two numbnuts did to this state. I'd believe anything at this point.

(Franklin County)

Holy shit. It was on a satire site, and anyone who read the ENTIRE article should have known it was a joke.

The last sentence:
    Officials are urging those gullible enough to believe in coyote stocking programs, PA mountain lions and other nonsense to not fall for things they read on the internet.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast