Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump's coming!

(Erie County)

Default Re: Trump's coming!

Pretty big crowd, even with all the crap of parking 5 miles away, and taking shuttle buses to the airport. It didn't seem as anyone who was there was a Biden supporter. There were a handful of protesters outside the airport. About as many as showed up for Biden's visit. Most of the protesters said that Biden wasn't their first pick, or even their third pick, but they were still going to vote for him.

Hatred of the orange man clouds all rational thought, logic and reason go out the window. I think its gone far beyond TDS and now should be referred to as liberal rabies.
    Well done Main stream media, this is all your doing. The media has been the ones fomenting the division and hatred, ever since before the election of 2016, the media has been OVERWHELMINGLY anit Trump biased.
    And a lot of people drank that koolaide.
    Jim Jones would be proud.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    Hatred of the orange man clouds all rational thought, logic and reason go out the window. I think its gone far beyond TDS and now should be referred to as liberal rabies.
    Well done Main stream media, this is all your doing. The media has been the ones fomenting the division and hatred, ever since before the election of 2016, the media has been OVERWHELMINGLY anit Trump biased.
    And a lot of people drank that koolaide.
    Jim Jones would be proud.
    I do believe in TDS and every time my legislators talk about 'mental health' I ask them what they are doing for those who have it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12