Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Blair County)

Default Re: Biden’s plan: Pay to keep your property or become a felon

it will start a civil war and because we can't keep out of everyone else's civil wars it will start ww3.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    it will start a civil war and because we can't keep out of everyone else's civil wars it will start ww3.
    Interesting thought. Would be something if the next WW were sparked in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Not sure how this will happen without an amendment to NFA 1932, and that will require both houses of Congress in cooperation and a presidential signature. There are pretty clear definitions in NFA 1932 and "assault weapon" is not one of them.

Noah
    1. ATF has demonstrated a willingness to "reclassify" items without legislation before. No reason to think it won't happen again.

2. Getting the votes in both houses + president's signature is a pretty low bar. If Biden wins, I'd be surprised if the Democrats don't get the Senate and the house too.

3. Don't count on the courts to save us if they can add Supreme Court justices to pack the court as many Democrats have promised.

4. Does it really matter if he has the means? When men speak of their desire to do evil, it's best to listen and take them at their word.

We should not downplay or underestimate the threat of a Biden presidency. We face an existential crisis of the Constitution and the Republic.
    I am not a lawyer.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

I am pretty sure that a certain state on the other side of the Delaware river was considering similar gun control measures (trying to keep up with California), but that was overshadowed by a 4 billion dollar budget deficit and loan of the same amount.

My AR-15? What AR-15?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    My AR-15? What AR-15?
    I'm about 150 yards from the Delaware River. I just needs to borrow one of my neighbor's boats to........solidify things...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    My AR-15? What AR-15?
    I have AR-15's and I'm not scared or ashamed to admit it. Come and fucking take them.

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    . . .

We should not downplay or underestimate the threat of a Biden presidency. We face an existential crisis of the Constitution and the Republic.
    I agree. Anyone who watched the Kavanaugh hearings, or the Trump impeachment, has no doubt that the Democrats will not exercise any self-restraint in working towards their goals, any more than Kamala Harris got her opportunities while standing up and working hard.

Biden wouldn't last a month as the real president. Harris is a joke, a coy mean girl with no spine.

The real power behind the scenes is the cabal that includes Soros and Jarrett, and they have no soft spot for America. They hate us, they want us humbled and broken, and if Biden wins they'll have the power to do that, unless the GOP holds the Senate.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

How does a Republican senate constrain executive edicts?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    Don't forget, it's not just "assault weapons" that would be subject to NFA.

Every "high capacity magazine", i.e. over 10 rounds, would also be subject to NFA registration and $200 tax, per magazine, under the Biden plan.

Fuck him and anyone who votes for him.
    I wouldn't even consider myself a big time gun owner but I'd be on the hook for over 10 grand just on magazines alone. No way in hell I'm paying any bill the government tries to send me for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    They won't confiscate anything. They will just notify your work, get you fired and freeze all your assets.

If police are asked to confiscate, what makes you think they won't? They enforce all of the current bullshit laws.
    A man with nothing to lose is a dangerous man.

What they'll do is threaten you with a large NFA tax bill with what they "estimate" you have, but they'll make it easy on you. Just drop off the items at an approved confiscation center and they'll forget all about the money. I would bet 40-50% of gun owners in the country would fold like a deck of cards.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast