Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I never thought I'd own a Glock...

I finally did it. I bought a Glock. I never thought I would own one, as it never felt quite right in my hand. I was looking for something to replace my LC9 - and its horrible trigger. I added a few bucks to the sale price of my LC9 and picked up a NIB G26 gen 3. The size is definitely manageable, although definitely chunkier than the LC9. I have an extension on the magazine to give me 12 +1 capacity, and the ability to have a great feeling 15 round mag as a backup. That is definitely a comforting thought these days. Had I had a few more dollars, I would probably have picked up a Sig 365, but maybe later...

I have about 400 rounds through it, and I wish I had done it sooner. I understand why so many love their Glocks.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: I never thought I'd own a Glock...

The 365 is awesome, but it doesn't have the ability to take a 33rd mag

So while not the newest high cap, super small wondergun - the G26 has proven itself for decades. Glad you're satisfied.

I’m a Glock guy 17,19, and now the 43X which I personally think is the perfect carry gun. The only Glock I never liked was my Gen 3 G26 but it was reliable and did take his cap magazines.

(Lehigh County)

Red face Re: I never thought I'd own a Glock...

[IMG =CONFIG]138021[/IMG ]
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Blair County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    I finally did it. I bought a Glock. I never thought I would own one, as it never felt quite right in my hand. I was looking for something to replace my LC9 - and its horrible trigger. I added a few bucks to the sale price of my LC9 and picked up a NIB G26 gen 3. The size is definitely manageable, although definitely chunkier than the LC9. I have an extension on the magazine to give me 12 +1 capacity, and the ability to have a great feeling 15 round mag as a backup. That is definitely a comforting thought these days. Had I had a few more dollars, I would probably have picked up a Sig 365, but maybe later...

I have about 400 rounds through it, and I wish I had done it sooner. I understand why so many love their Glocks.
    I have both, I end up carrying the G26 more often. Not sure why other then I can have 2 33 rd mags in the car...... I bought the p365 with the idea of making it my new EDC but it just didnt work out that way. the size difference is not as much as it seems. Will probably end up selling the p365 at some point.
    Try the Magpul 12 rd mags in your G26. I like the way they feel and they dont pinch my finger when firing rapidly.

(Wayne County)

I never thought that I'd own one either. Damn grips are like a 2x4. Way too big for my hands.

Then I discovered the G43X.............and angels did sing!
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Quote Originally Posted by Edg View Post
    I have both, I end up carrying the G26 more often. Not sure why other then I can have 2 33 rd mags in the car...... I bought the p365 with the idea of making it my new EDC but it just didnt work out that way. the size difference is not as much as it seems. Will probably end up selling the p365 at some point.
    Try the Magpul 12 rd mags in your G26. I like the way they feel and they dont pinch my finger when firing rapidly.
    Thanks! I*ll give one a try.

I*m with you all of the way. I love my 19x so much that I found another and now I have twins.
    I was always a Sig and Beretta guy. Now I want a 26.

(Northampton County)

I was always a Sig DA/SA guy but had the opportunity to pick up a G19.5 at a great price and jumped on it. It’s not my favorite gun or even my 2nd favorite gun, but I can appreciate it for what it is. I can shoot it as well as any of my other handguns and like the consistency of trigger squeeze.

(Montgomery County)

I never thought I would own a Glock either. I ordered a SIG P226 during the beginning of Corona and was tired of waiting, so I went to American Arms in Colmar and checked out their options. Went with the G43 (yeah, not the 43X, only 6rd mag) and have been very happy with it. I think it will be my summer CCW. Thin, small, sub-compact, love it. So reliable, easy to clean/maintain, a little recoil compared to the SIG, but totally manageable. Glocks are great buys, highly recommend them!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast