Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    3245197

    Default Re: How Is Grice Gun Shop Right Now?

    Thanks. It looks like that the one-box-per-customer rationing might be the norm for quite some time going forward.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    lewistown, Pennsylvania
    (Mifflin County)
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    16596759

    Default Re: How Is Grice Gun Shop Right Now?

    I was there today looking for 30 cal bullets . Really wiped out !!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    814, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,121
    Rep Power
    8141874

    Default Re: How Is Grice Gun Shop Right Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    I was there today looking for 30 cal bullets . Really wiped out !!
    I won't promise they have what you want ... but do you ever consider CAC Associates in Ebensburg?
    They get forgot about a lot I think .... although they have been pounded as others but a place to keep in mind

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    lewistown, Pennsylvania
    (Mifflin County)
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    16596759

    Default Re: How Is Grice Gun Shop Right Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    I won't promise they have what you want ... but do you ever consider CAC Associates in Ebensburg?
    They get forgot about a lot I think .... although they have been pounded as others but a place to keep in mind
    I never heard of them ,but thanks I will check .

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    814, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,121
    Rep Power
    8141874

    Default Re: How Is Grice Gun Shop Right Now?

    I believe they have a website also , but I normally do an in person visit when I want ....a good source of reloading items or bulk shotgun shells

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    lewistown, Pennsylvania
    (Mifflin County)
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    16596759

    Default Re: How Is Grice Gun Shop Right Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    I believe they have a website also , but I normally do an in person visit when I want ....a good source of reloading items or bulk shotgun shells
    I appreciate the tip.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Grice Gun Shop
    By Photon Guy in forum Shops
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: November 30th, 2018, 12:38 PM
  2. Grice's Gun Shop
    By PAhoghunter in forum Shops
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: March 30th, 2015, 07:42 PM
  3. Grice's Gun Shop in Clearfield, PA
    By righteousbarbarian in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 15th, 2009, 11:52 AM
  4. Grice Gun Shop - Gun Show - Day 2
    By Buckmark.35 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 18th, 2006, 09:39 AM
  5. Grice Gun Shop - Gun Show
    By Buckmark.35 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 18th, 2006, 09:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •