Sorry, I just cannot get my head around this after reading.

1. I want to make a trust - To do this, I have to get a trust (likely from a lawyer), and then I have to send paperword, picture and fingerprints to ATF to "register" the trust? At this point I have added no guns, right? I am just registering the trust. DO CO-Trustees, who I want to be able to use the weapons without me there also have to send prints and picture?

2. OK... so then after I send in the trust stuff to ATF, so I get something back from them??? How do I know they accepted it?

3. OK, now after I get the paperwork back, that trust is accepted, I have a CZ Scorpion pistol I want to add to the trust. So, I have to send a form 1 in for that, naming the Trust as owner, and I have to send in fingerprints and picture, AGAIN.... right? Does co-trustee have send them AGAIN, too?

This is my confusion... I don't understand if I have to send ATF something to establish the trust with them, before I can start sending Form 1's to them, or if I should send form 1's along with paperwork to register trust....

Please somebody explain clearly and precisely for me... thanks.