Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Juniata County)

Default Allegheny County 29,000 voters were mailed ballots with the wrong contests

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/1...g-ballots.html

Pa. county mails out 29,000 wrong ballots

By The Associated Press
    Updated 11:33 AM; Today 11:33 AM
    Pennsylvania mail-in ballot
    Allegheny County said 29,000 ballots with the wrong contests were sent to voters due to an error by a contractor. Saed Hindash | For lehighvalleylive.comSaed Hindash | For lehighvalleyl
    HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Elections officials in Pennsylvania’s second-most populous county said Wednesday that nearly 29,000 voters were mailed ballots with the wrong contests on them, and that those voters will receive corrected ballots next week.

Allegheny County officials blamed the contractor hired to handle the printing, collating and mailing of ballots, calling it a “ballot image mapping error.” They were alerted to the mistake on Friday, when voters started contacting them to complain that their ballot showed contests for other districts, they said.

READ MORE: Will Trump prove the polls wrong again? It depends on who pollsters are talking to | Analysis
    They said they are starting to look for any of the wrong ballots that were mailed in, and will set them aside. Those ballots then will be reviewed by the county’s election returns board after the election to ensure that only one ballot per voter is counted, county officials said.

The wrong ballots were part of a mailing by the contractor, Midwest Direct, from a batch whose date of mailing is shown in the state ballot tracker as Sept. 28, county officials said.

County officials said they also stopped and destroyed ballots in a separate mailing of about 19,500 ballots that was about to go out when the problem was first reported by voters on Friday. Those ballots are being reprinted, officials said.

The county’s elections office will put a search feature on its webpage to allow voters, using their name or voter ID number, to determine if their ballot was part of the erroneous batch, officials said. Voters can also look up a correct sample ballot for their municipality, ward and district on the county’s webpage.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Centre County)

Default Re: Allegheny County 29,000 voters were mailed ballots with the wrong contests

And the Democrats assure us that voting by mail is the way to go
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Allegheny County 29,000 voters were mailed ballots with the wrong contests

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    And the Democrats assure us that voting by mail is the way to go
    Are there Republican controlled States that allow mail in voting ??? Cause if there are, and Trump wins those states, are they free from voter fraud ???
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Are there Republican controlled States that allow mail in voting ??? Cause if there are, and Trump wins those states, are they free from voter fraud ???
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I always ask the same question. I'm told by my fellow Republicans that only Democrats lack integrity. Republicans would never cheat.

This thing is not an issue. Vote in person.

So 29,000 potential duplicate votes? You can bet Democrats will make sure "EVERY vote counts" and tally those sent in with both old and new ballots...two (Biden) votes per person!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    I always ask the same question. I'm told by my fellow Republicans that only Democrats lack integrity. Republicans would never cheat.

This thing is not an issue. Vote in person.
    The great examples of "success" with mail-in voting that the media keeps touting are Oregon and California. That should tell you something about it's effectiveness.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot