Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Erie County)

Default Re: Shooting at Partners in Harborcreek

Hmmm......wondering if the dancers have to wear masks. I may have to stop in. I've never been in the place.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by FJRMarty View Post
    I wondered the same thing. But, we may not have the whole story. He could have been agitating all night in the bar. But likely he's the guilty one solely because of the gun. *SIGH*
    Trial is going on right now should be interesting. Corey is no saint. He's very wealthy and from what I've seen has built himself up quite the portfolio of passive income through rentals. But instead of growing up and becoming a respectable businessman he continues to act like an out-of-control arrogant stupid teenager. He is extremely condescending and thinks that because he has money he can walk all over people. And even with all that money he has he is always looking for a way to screw someone over. He hires people treats them like garbage and then in the end tries to weasel his way out of paying honest wages for honest work completed.

He has quite the loud antagonizing mouth for such a little man and people that know him or have worked with him are not at all surprised that his ass kicking finally came.

One of the witnesses said that after he shot the guy he said who cares. That sounds exactly like something he would say.

Also the guy has his own stripper stage with a pole from the upstairs at his house. He's literally surrounds himself with strippers and prostitutes. He has the money and the freedom to do anything he wants and he decides to go to the trashiest place in Erie County. If he wasn't such a douche bag he could easily have a nice girl that is a perfect 10 and start a family. Some might say this is the wake-up call he needed. But at what cost? I don't think the guy that already had it all deserves to go on live a happy life at the expense of taking another man away from his family. Another man that I'm sure wasn't Filthy Rich. Probably just an average guy.

Cory has Fu money but yet he's not intelligent enough to walk away or even run away from the situation. I'm sure as usual he thought he was going to mouth off and not have any consequences. First of all if I had all that money you wouldn't find me at partners. And if I saw people there that had a problem with me I would walk right back out the door. When he saw them coming after him if that's indeed how it took place he should have ran as fast as he could to his expensive car and went home to his mansion. But no, he had to take the opportunity to talk tough and show everyone how amazing he is and how shity everyone else is. If a person claims self-defense they have to prove that they couldn't have found another way to get out of the situation. Because after all you can't bring a gun to a fist fight. You can't use fighting words instigate mutual combat and then pull a gun.

If he does indeed get away with this I doubt he will change his ways. And there's no doubt in my mind he will be back in the news sometime in the future.

Kendig "was not reasonably afraid of dying or suffering a maiming or a serious bodily injury," Assistant District Attorney Justin Smith said in his opening statement.

"He did not act in self-defense," Smith said. "He was not an individual who was fighting for his life."

For Kendig's lawyers, self-defense gave Kendig, 30, every reason to kill Jones, 33, who was unarmed but was with a group of people who punched and kicked Kendig.

One of Kendig's lawyers, Gene Placidi, told the jury in his opening statement that Jones and the others assaulted Kendig in Partners' parking lot after following him outside.
    https://www.goerie.com/story/news/cr...ub/8239668002/

Dominick West's and Cole Kostovick's different recollections of where Kendig was punched as they testified during the second day of Kendig's homicide trial mirror the varying accounts of what they and two other witnesses said happened outside Partners Tavern when they testified at Kendig's preliminary hearing in November.

Lawyers representing Kendig pounced on those inconsistencies Tuesday, as well as what they said were versions presented in court that differed from what West and Kostovick initially told state police troopers and had testified to during the preliminary hearing
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...lub/ar-AANHtmg

(Bucks County)

Greene Township man acquitted of homicide, other charges in Harborcreek strip club shooting

https://www.goerie.com/story/news/cr...ng/5647554001/

Bill

(Erie County)

Yep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12