Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Angry CZ 75 B is it possible

That a "trigger bar spring" could simply disappear from a pistol if it came loose or broke. I send it to a company and they told me that there wasn't any in the gun. I will explain the whole story to you once I get some more information. Joe

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: CZ 75 B is it possible

Is this a CZ with the Omega trigger system? I've heard of those trigger return springs being an issue (or maybe it's all CZs). They will break and your trigger will not return forward. Yes a broken spring could lead to it 'disappearing'. In any case, there absolutely is a trigger return spring IN ADDITION to a trigger bar 'support' spring, which is a different spring. I'm confident what you're talking about is the trigger return spring though.

Grab one from:
    https://cajungunworks.com/product/rp...return-spring/

$7 plus shipping, very easy to change out. Apparently they are less prone to breakage than the factory spring. Get one from there and get a replacement from CZ to keep in your spare parts stash.
    Last edited by jthrelf; October 12th, 2020 at 02:34 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

If it’s anything like my shadow 2 If it breaks you’d have to break the loop that’s around the trigger retaining pin for it to go missing. Typically the legs break.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    If it*s anything like my shadow 2 If it breaks you*d have to break the loop that*s around the trigger retaining pin for it to go missing. Typically the legs break.
    Very true, it would have to break and then 'unravel' which isn't possible.