Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Can They Pack The Supreme Court?

Can They Pack The Supreme Court?
    --ET

Default Re: Can They Pack The Supreme Court?

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Can They Pack The Supreme Court?
    I didn't watch the video, but yep i believe they can. The Constitution does not specify the number so then it is left to the legislature. I don't think it will go over well, but if they hold to majority in the Congress and they have a President who will sign such a thing into law, it could happen.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

yes.

they have proven they will do anything to get their way, even if it is illegal. especially if they have "friends" in the courts who will "interpret" it as legal.
    i have no doubt that if they obtain a majority at this point, they will fundamentally change our nation at first chance.
    but it would still be a generation or two before those guilty of wrongthink are ushered to train cars for reeducation.

look at what radical ideas they have exposed and realize they still hold cards. you'd be insane to think it stops here and they've shown us the entire plan as they routinely deny what they HAVE exposed.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Bucks County)

This is assuming the democrats take the house, senate and the presidency during the next election so I would say it is unlikely. But who knows what will happen this election. The Republicans might have the same chance then they can stuff away. Lets make it 100 supreme court judges so Trump can appoint another 91.

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    This is assuming the democrats take the house, senate and the presidency during the next election so I would say it is unlikely. But who knows what will happen this election. The Republicans might have the same chance then they can stuff away. Lets make it 100 supreme court judges so Trump can appoint another 91.
    The democrats are WAYYY too confident. They know they have the votes this time because they've filled them all out already and just need to know how many to stuff into collection boxes to win, but not by enough to set off fraud alerts...

the democrats falsely equate filling vacancies to "stuffing" and accuse Trump of what they admit they wish to achieve.
    i don't know why obamao didn't appoint and fill the hundreds of vacancies he left, but we better be sure as shit to.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(York County)

The problem is that Republicans DO NOT know how to handle power. They expect their opponents to play fair and do the right thing. THAT never happens. The liberal, left has been at war against America for 50 years. They constantly libel others with accusations of things they themselves are doing, yet they never pay a price for it nor are they confronted about their own deeds.

The Never Trumpers are whiners and weasels because Trump upset their pretension game of politics and actually began to accomplish what was tauted as Never Doable. The RHINOs in the party waffle in the name of 'bipartanship' or simply align with the Democrats every chance they get.

When Pennsylvania had a Republican Governor, Senate & House, the effort to institute Constitutional Carry was weak, weak, weak! There should have been a concentrated effort to fully establish Constitutional Carry as the most direct and honest implementation of our Pennsylvania Constitution. But, no, people could not see past their own myopic perspectives and personal interests to see that Democrats never stop pressuring for government control of EVERYTHING!

The opportunity was frittered away!

This is why we, as a nation, are in the position where the Democrats set the agenda, redefine the meaning of words and phrases, make up lies and promote them widely, attack every moral value as racist, homophobic, misogynistic or mean-spirited and have the whole-hearted support of the media. They have never had to pay a price for assaulting American values. The Republicans have not utilized the power, when they had it, to rollback or destroy every liberal, left agenda that assaults the very nature of America! That would at least force them to start over at ground zero to push their agenda forward.

If it's not already TOO LATE, I surely hope the Republicans have NOW learned their lesson. They need to clear the mud from their eyes and the mask from off their mouths. If they regain power again, they have to be prepared to undo the undoing of America!

Last edited by ImminentDanger; October 11th, 2020 at 09:43 PM.

It's been done before so why not again.

(Chester County)

Not if Republicans retain control of the Senate.

This is MORE important than Trump being re-elected.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Not if Republicans retain control of the Senate.

This is MORE important than Trump being re-elected.
    I feel pretty good about Trumps odds. I don't feel as strongly about the Senate. They only need to flip 5 seats, and it doesn't seem like a lot of R races are going well.
    -Brandon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast