Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Delaware County making us wait up to 5 months to apply for LTCF❓

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    I think once ACB is appointed to the SC, they have a chance to review the dozens of cases which have been purposely left off the docket, and rule on them as we all expect them to, will we see Constitutional carry without the need for permits...we are headed in that direction...once Amy, is appointed to the court.
    Don't get your hopes up. I highly doubt she is heading into the court thinking "I'm going to change all those gun laws". Nobody really seems to concerned with restoring constitutional rights to gun owners. It's something that is very low on the list.

Default Re: Delaware County making us wait up to 5 months to apply for LTCF❓

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. I highly doubt she is heading into the court thinking "I'm going to change all those gun laws". Nobody really seems to concerned with restoring constitutional rights to gun owners. It's something that is very low on the list.
    Last spring there were about 10 gun related cases that the Supreme Court could have heard. I personally think they declined because there was doubt about how Roberts would rule on any gun cases by other conservative justices.

With Barrett on the court, if there are a bunch of gun related cases, I think there is a decent chance that they may hear one or two because there are enough potential votes to hold up the constitution.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234