Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Clearfield County)

Default Re: Biden/Harris sign shot outside of family's home, 10 feet away from family's horse

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    It sounds like you have experience with this.
    Yes, I've shot an election sign before, although it was after an election and it was at a range.

Default Re: Biden/Harris sign shot outside of family's home, 10 feet away from family's horse

I used many oboma/biden yard sings as targets back in the day. My niece found one in the shed at the mountain house
    a couple months ago. She hung it in my room and sent me a picture of it. It'll find its way up to the range..
    Raxar is right, just holes like in paper..

(Monroe County)

Recent history has taught us that almost all of these types or reports are false and done by the owners or like minded supporters to garner attention and villainize the opposition. I don't put any political signs on my property or vehicles because of the emotionally unstable. It isn't fear of being supportive of a particular candidate it is aggravation at the vandalism done bytes twattwaffles in their angry tantrums. When I see signs or number sticker for groups or individuals I don't like or think are a waste of organs I just laugh and shake my head. I have no time or energy to destroy others peoples property like some groups do.

we use the old campaign signs for target backers, turn them inside out or paint them white
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Wayne County)

Any sign or paper target I*ve ever shot would self heal to a certain point, someone poked the sign with a stick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123