Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Pennsylvania sees record number of firearm background checks, nearly double 2019 rate

In the third quarter of 2020, the Pennsylvania Instant Check System completed 406,151 background checks, which is nearly double the volume completed during the same period last year.

The highest previous total was set in the first quarter of 2013, when 369,807 background checks were conducted, according to the Pennsylvania State Police.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pen...kground-checks
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Columbia County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania sees record number of firearm background checks, nearly double 2019

Nothing new. With corvid 19, the riots and the upcoming election it was quite obvious. Of course the main evidence is empty shelves in LGS and high prices on whatever they still have for sale

Default Re: Pennsylvania sees record number of firearm background checks, nearly double 2019

If I were panic buying right now it wouldn't be guns. Whatever the masses are purchasing in panic is usually too little too late.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Nothing new. With corvid 19, the riots and the upcoming election it was quite obvious. Of course the main evidence is empty shelves in LGS and high prices on whatever they still have for sale
    To me, it shows people are waking up in droves and hopefully they will turn to voting for the "R" candidate or at least the "Pro-gun" candidate. I hate to say it, but everything else has been infringed from gatherings, free speech, free conscience, etc---all we have left is the 2A and of course, God.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

And almost every one will vote Democrat.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    And almost every one will vote Democrat.
    And they will get the president they deserve.

(Mifflin County)

I know I bought several new guns in the last two months .

(Delaware County)

Yesterday I contacted the Delaware County Sheriff*s Department because the county website says to call to make an appointment to apply for a license to carry permit. I was told to come in with my application on, get this...March 2nd, 2021. This is pretty outrageous. This doesn*t seem right...Does this go against the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania constitution ?

I know it*s 45 days after applying, but can they really make us wait that long to have the right to protect ourselves without breaking any laws of our own accord ?

Best Regards,
    Dave

David Larkins
    65gtotrips@gmail.com
    Call/Text to:
    (610) 842-7905

(Lehigh County)

Just to play devil's Advocate.

How do we know all the new people buying guns and getting their LTCF; are doing so for defense and not so far criminal record free rioters planning to escalate riots ?
    --ET

(Delaware County)

Yea, but that’s for them to do their due diligence, not to make us citizens wait an unreasonable amount of time...

All The Best,
    Dave
    David Larkins
    65gtotrips@gmail.com
    Call/Text to:
    (610) 842-7905

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast