Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default PSA ARV has arrived

Came in late today, I have given it the once over everything looks good should go bang. I will take it out to Easton Fish and Game and shoot it. I am super busy so it will be few days ,we will take some video so we can post here. I will have to steal a red dot off My new gen 3 Stribog have not shot that either, so I guess we will shoot both and video both and then report back here.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: PSA ARV has arrived

I can't wait to hear how it works out for you. This is the one firearm that I've been excited about since shotshow. Then I started looking at the AKV also. Yesterday when I saw they had the 8" ARV in stock I decided to get both.

(Bucks County)

guessing it is the pistol version? I'm waiting for the rifle...
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

(Allegheny County)

I still don't know why it exists other than someone wanting a 9mm AR that uses curved mags.

I mean, at least it doesn't look gay like all Glock mag ARs, so I guess there's that...
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Cumberland County)

I have a colt mag 16" carbine. I love it and it runs great but the mags are the weak link in my experience. With steel case ammo my colt mags will jam up and lock up the whole mag until I take it out of the gun and smack it off of a table or something to get the ammo moving again. Also, it only seems to happen with steel case ammo as it is not as "slippery" as brass.

(Northampton County)

The AKV mags work and they are cheap, I have a bunch and will by more, I don't mind having to firearms that use the same mag, the key is the gun has tow work . I should have time to get to the range next week. This week no way I am up eyeballs in transfers and refinishing work . Yesterday I came into work at 6:15 am and left last night at 8:00 pm ,back in this morning at 7:00 am ,a lot of transfers today as well. I will post back next week after I shoot it.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I still don't know why it exists other than someone wanting a 9mm AR that uses curved mags.

I mean, at least it doesn't look gay like all Glock mag ARs, so I guess there's that...
    I hate glock mag ARs. Any time someone on youtube uses the word "innovation" in a video about carbine that uses glock mags, I aggressively roll my eyes like an angsty teenager. I was interesting in the Wraithworks Warscorp but their website hasn't been updated since January or so ... I think they may have all died or gone out of business or something.

(Northampton County)

I shot the ARV along side two other pistols this morning. I shot my new Stribog SP9A3 delayed blowback and my new CMMG FN 5.7x28 AR SBR with a GSL Techologies P90 Suppressor. I got 120 rounds through each firearm no issues. I shot the CMMG in binary mode as well, I equipped it with the Echo Sport binary trigger, ran perfect in binary and in semi. Quiet of course cause it has a can on it. I sued norma 115 , pmc 115 , geco 115 and that new Czech ammo in 124 Gr that Aim Surplus was selling reasonably cheap till covid caused them to run out of it. The 9mm guns had zero malfunctions with the mixed 9mm ammo. I managed to hit targets at 7 and 25 yards with the ARV with no sights or a red dot , I am waiting for more to come in. I like the ARV mags dropped free , recoil was not to bad considering its a blow back gun, I will go back and shoot it with some sights, Plain and simple I like fire and I like the fact that it will take my CZ mags as well. Shot right now I have about 20 mags that I can run this gun on. The ARV does have last round bolt hold open ,it worked fine no issues. I think I will have to shoot this one suppressed as well and see how it does. I am going to schedule some range time with my youngest so we can do a video and show you how they shoot. In the meantime I will take some photos so they posted. I wish I could go to the range every day, I had some fun this morning ,but it did not last long enough. Since they all shot just fine now I am free to get artistic with them. By they way I have done a bunch of neat firearms this year have have not had time to post them in the Gun pictures section. I will add that to my list of things to due soon. Now it's back to work for me. I will run more ammo through all three pistols ,but I really am not anticipating any issues they all ran right out of the box with no cleaning or lubing.

(York County)

I keep checking back to this thread for your awesome pictures...and there are none. And I am sad.

(Northampton County)

Pictures will be coming , but have to some work so I can get payed and pay my bill s, if I had the time and zero bills I would would being doing fun stuff all week, I need a little time to get things done I am a one man shop and this year has me wotking 7 days a week doing firearm transfers and customer refinishing. I will get them done as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast