Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: Sellersville Gun & Knife Show at Forrest Lodge VFW October 24-25

Just scored a case of .380acp and 9mm ammunition !!

It will be available for sale at the show ( stop by for pricing !! ) till it's gone.

SPECIAL PRICE ONLY FOR PAFOA MEMBERS - What's the "Mfg / Model" of the weapon pictured in my avatar ???
    " it's two am, the gun is still warm "

(Bucks County)

[QUOTE=RockIsland;4298175]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim8300 View Post

Yesterday, I saw one guy get into it with the promoter about masks. He did not get in, was that you?

(Berks County)

[QUOTE=Jim8300;4300232]
    Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post

Yesterday, I saw one guy get into it with the promoter about masks. He did not get in, was that you?
    I can say it wasn't me, I didn't bother going over and I don't see where getting into it with a merchant gets us anywhere and could end badly.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

[QUOTE=Jim8300;4300232]
    Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post

I was there sans mask for an hour or so. Paid my $6 at the door. Interacted with about half the vendors. No one said shit.

(Berks County)

[QUOTE=McSull;4300245]

I was there sans mask for an hour or so. Paid my $6 at the door. Interacted with about half the vendors. No one said shit.
    Interesting and glad to hear it. What was compliance like? And they didn't say a word at the door?

(Bucks County)

[QUOTE=Walleye Hunter;4300246]
    Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post

Interesting and glad to hear it. What was compliance like? And they didn't say a word at the door?
    There was an older woman at the door who took my $6 and politely stamped my hand, and told me the stamp was good for both days.

The ratio of subjects to citizens was high. Guessing over 90 percent. Most of them vendors, probably were told wear one or get out.

[QUOTE=McSull;4300248]
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post

There was an older woman at the door who took my $6 and politely stamped my hand, and told me the stamp was good for both days.

The ratio of subjects to citizens was high. Guessing over 90 percent. Most of them vendors, probably were told wear one or get out.
    I decided that wearing a mask during a plague was a good idea in March, when your masters were telling us NOT to wear masks, and I didn't believe them. They changed their minds, I have not, so now they agree with me. They used to agree with you. We all make our choices.

Mocking those who wear masks is a lot like mocking the "safety Nazis" at the range for cursing you out for sweeping them with your "probably unloaded" gun.

Here's a puzzler: if wearing masks prevents you from exhaling fully, why would anyone think that they're useless for the Covid-19 virus? Sure, the Covid-19 virus is a tiny speck. But it's way bigger than a CO2 molecule. A Covid virus particle is somewhere between 50 and 200 nanometers in diameter, depending on which "expert" you ask. A CO2 molecule is 0.33nm diameter. And viruses tend to be expelled in wet globs of snot, which a mask can catch very well, thank you. So as you're sweltering in a fog of trapped CO2 that you just exhaled, think about that analogy of mosquitoes flying right through a chain link fence, because apparently, wearing the mask has a real impact on you and other people sharing a virus that could hospitalize you and maybe kill you.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

[QUOTE=GunLawyer001;4300257]
    Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post

I decided that wearing a mask during a plague was a good idea in March, when your masters were telling us NOT to wear masks, and I didn't believe them. They changed their minds, I have not, so now they agree with me. They used to agree with you. We all make our choices.

Mocking those who wear masks is a lot like mocking the "safety Nazis" at the range for cursing you out for sweeping them with your "probably unloaded" gun.

Here's a puzzler: if wearing masks prevents you from exhaling fully, why would anyone think that they're useless for the Covid-19 virus? Sure, the Covid-19 virus is a tiny speck. But it's way bigger than a CO2 molecule. A Covid virus particle is somewhere between 50 and 200 nanometers in diameter, depending on which "expert" you ask. A CO2 molecule is 0.33nm diameter. And viruses tend to be expelled in wet globs of snot, which a mask can catch very well, thank you. So as you're sweltering in a fog of trapped CO2 that you just exhaled, think about that analogy of mosquitoes flying right through a chain link fence, because apparently, wearing the mask has a real impact on you and other people sharing a virus that could hospitalize you and maybe kill you.
    Wearing a mask and not sweeping people at the range, in my opinion, is a ridiculous comparison.

This was never about containing a virus. It's about control of the masses.

Carry on.

Something weird is going on with the quoting

(Bucks County)

Twasn't me. I was splitting firewood all day, and will be doing the same today until it rains.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post

If I had the chirus I wouldn't go out. If I thought I could have the chirus I wouldn't out until I was certain that I didn't. If I was worried about catching the chirus I wouldn't wear something that I thought might work, I'd wear something that I know would work. And last but not least, I would never put my well-being in the hands of the public.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast