Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Sellersville Gun & Knife Show at Forrest Lodge VFW October 24-25

Quote Originally Posted by pagunparts View Post
    I was referring to the customers attending from "Philly"
    From Philthytown it's going to be close and would depend on where you were in town. Sellersville is up 309 so if you're near Chelthenham it's not far but if you're around City Line a trip out the Surekill to the Tpk and west one exit is an easier drive, IMO.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Driving to Sellersville might take about the same time as to Morgantown. The Morgantown show was on a different date (in case you're thinking there's a conflict). The Sellersville show has been pretty good lately. There are a lot of vendors with guns, not much junk. We'll have guns, ammo, scopes, parts, other accessories, plus a little junk (tools, maybe a few bike parts, no guitars this time). Just remember to bring ca$h (or maybe a check?)

(Erie County)

[QUOTE=Walleye Hunter;4289352]Beware: I am an anti-masker and I might go too.

I'll bring duct tape

(Berks County)

I have to make a correction to my previous driving instructions: Morgantown is 2 exits west of Valley Forge, I forgot about the Exton/Lionville exit at route 100 in between. You could also head east two exits and go north on 309 to Sellersville so it's about a toss-up on closest. But as reported above, they are on different days so you won't have to choose one. Hell, you could do both anyway if you wanted to.

(Elk County)

Used to go to the Sellersville show when one of the kids went to college in the Allentown area. You never knew what you'd find there, and the Lodge itself has a quaint "stale beer and fry oil" aroma that is inexplicably comforting. Takes me back to some restaurants that my parents took us to from time to time.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Used to go to the Sellersville show when one of the kids went to college in the Allentown area. You never knew what you'd find there, and the Lodge itself has a quaint "stale beer and fry oil" aroma that is inexplicably comforting. Takes me back to some restaurants that my parents took us to from time to time.

Noah
    It definitely has that old timey nostalgic feel.(and smell)

Years ago, there always used to be an older fella there who was the spitting image of Joe Pa. I got a NOS '03 Springfield rear sight, upper handguard, and a few assorted screws from him for $35.

I might stop by after work Saturday and check it out. Haven't been to a gun show in quite a while.

(Bucks County)

[QUOTE=Walleye Hunter;4289352]Beware: I am an anti-masker and I might go too.

I spoke with one of the vendors last night. He told me they were requiring masks. I have asthma, wear a face shield, acceptable as per Wolf and his Sea Hag.

(Berks County)

[QUOTE=Jim8300;4298146]
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Beware: I am an anti-masker and I might go too.

I spoke with one of the vendors last night. He told me they were requiring masks. I have asthma, wear a face shield, acceptable as per Wolf and his Sea Hag.
    Thanks. They all 'require' masks but very few turn down the business and those who do, do.

(Bucks County)

[QUOTE=Walleye Hunter;4298147]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim8300 View Post

Thanks. They all 'require' masks but very few turn down the business and those who do, do.
    Requirement is not this vendor, it's the venue and or the promoter. You won't get in the door.

(Bucks County)

[QUOTE=Jim8300;4298163]
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post

Requirement is not this vendor, it's the venue and or the promoter. You won't get in the door.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast