This is the second transfer I'm having done at Tommy Gun. I ordered something from PSA which arrived on Tuesday. Stopped by yesterday (Thursday) and Bob says they still haven't found it, even though UPS has a signed record of receipt. Called them again today, and got the same damn story. The first transfer I had done through Tommy was kind of similar, although it only took them 2 days the last time to get their shit together. I know the ATF states that an FFL has 7 calendar days to record the disposition of a firearm received in their books. While it hasn't been the 7th day yet, I've never dealt with an FFL that took this long to sort through their packages to find a gun someone is using them to do a transfer for.

Am I being unrealistic here by complaining after having to wait 3, 4, maybe 5 days to complete a transfer? It's taken them longer to sort this out than it took for PSA to ship the rifle from SC to PA. I feel almost as if Tommy is infringing on my 2A rights by impeding me from collecting a firearm I paid for...