Quote Originally Posted by SgtRecon View Post
^^^This exactly^^^ It is a 5 minute drive from my house, I typically just go for the entertainment value any more, the pricing has gotten absurd. I fondle what i may want and then go home and order it online and wait for the big brown truck on most items . Magazines are still a good deal and I often get 41 Magnum components, most of the guys will cut a break on them since they sit without moving often.
Its getting to be a good show, I wonder if they are going to open up the other wings top accommodate 750 tables
I had the same thoughts except it's about a 25 minute drive through French Creek State Park and farmlands for me. I was talking to one of the vendors and he told me that getting stuff in and out of there is a nightmare for them vs Oaks.
Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
I like Oaks layout better. Plus it*s only a minute off Route 422. Who needs the TP and Tolls.
It's only 1 exit for you unless you count the slip ramp in Devault and if they cut your OT, you can get off in Collegeville and go out through Phoneyville but I don't think that's worth it. Besides, there's a restaurant right there that I've been wanting to check out.

https://www.morgantownheritage.com/