I should unsubscribe from their email list
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Butler County)

Default Re: Super Vel Ammunition

Attached Images Attached Images

(Perry County)

I got the T-shirt of their sticker.

Their email today said they sold out their 100,000 rounds of training ammo in 9 seconds. It was literally me having to type in my name after an error message that caused me to miss out.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I got the T-shirt of their sticker.

Their email today said they sold out their 100,000 rounds of training ammo in 9 seconds. It was literally me having to type in my name after an error message that caused me to miss out.
    Did they mention how long until they have another run?

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Did they mention how long until they have another run?
    Nope. But if you send them 1000 primers they'll load and send you 1000 rounds of 9mm for $199.00. You get a $40 credit for the primers that you could probably sell for $100 on GB but you'd be hard pressed to find 1000 rounds of 9mm for $300 so it seems like a decent deal. Plus you don't have to wait for them to drop product.

As mentioned the other day in our 9mm release email, our bring your own primers program is still active, and is the only way to guarantee you get access to 9mm. This past Sunday we placed 100k rounds of 115gr 9mm training ammo in stock. It sold out in 9 seconds. The demand for training ammo is at unheard of levels.

As many of you were made aware, it is very hard to get a case on our site. We have over 1,000 people all on our website right at release time trying to get their hands on a case. This is where the BYOP program comes in! It is a way for you to get 9mm, without the hassle of competing with thousands of others. You buy the primers, send them to us, and we make your ammo.

Ammunition is a game of pennies: a one cent cost increase equals ten dollars when you buy 1,000. It doesn*t take too many pennies to increase costs fast! Since March, we have incurred cost increases in three out of four components* primers, bullets and brass cases, the latter being the biggest increase.

This price increase has ramifications for our BYOP Program.

With our increase in primer cost, we are also increasing the credit you get for your primers (from $20 to $40). With the new $40 credit applied against the new price, the tab comes to $199.95 for 1,000 rounds of 9mm Luger 115 gr. FMJ with your primers ($233.95 for 147 gr. FMJ). Primers which were shipped on or before Friday, October 9th, will still be at the old pricing.

Because we*re now having to balance loading BYOP with our own primers, the lead time for BYOP is now extended from 3 business days to 5 business days for less than 5,000 rounds. Quantities over 5,000 rounds will require an additional 5 days for every 5,000 round increment.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by imashooter2 View Post
    Mine is here too. Will be trying it on Wednesday through a Rock River carbine.
    Feed and function was perfect. Accuracy was just under 2 inches at 50 yards. 5 shots, elbows rest, 16 inch RRA carbine with EOTECH.

(Butler County)

tshirt was a waste of $15. at least one size smaller than listed

(Bucks County)

I have to get one of those shirts. Will order one size up. Flying Ashtray!!! That cracks me up. Actually ordered more ammo but still have not gotten to the range. Wish they made 45 Colt.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by ChemDave View Post
    I have to get one of those shirts. Will order one size up. Flying Ashtray!!! That cracks me up. Actually ordered more ammo but still have not gotten to the range. Wish they made 45 Colt.
    Mine fit correctly so it may depend on the design.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast